Burohappold Engineering Recruitment for entry level graduates for the role of Graduate Mechanical Engineer at Mumbai.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Burohappold Engineering Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Mechanical Engineer|
|Last Date||28 February 2017|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from any recognized university
- You will embrace the latest technologies to improve performance and sustainability. Sustainable design is top of our corporate agenda.
- Using advanced modelling techniques you will analyse the building envelope and its floor layouts. Our innovatively designed systems are then integrated into the building fabric, to create functional internal spaces and balanced, controllable conditions.
- Working as part of a global team, you will learn how to balance client’s aspirations with engineering (and often budgetary) constraints, to design high performance, low energy building systems.
- Undertake detailed mechanical engineering building services design and calculations (using both software and knowledge to verify robust calculations).
- Ensuring service and project work are carried out to an excellent standard – within agreed deadlines and within budget.
Preparation of technical specifications and schedules, design development reports and innovative design solutions.
Plan and manage input to CAD for production of design work.
Represent BuroHappold at meetings with clients, other professionals and suppliers
How to apply Burohappold Engineering Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online latest by 22 February 2017
To Apply: Click here