BSI Recruitment 2022 – Botanical Survey of India has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Project Associate/Field /Technical Assistant/Consultant. There are 03 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 19 January 2022.The selection process will be based on the performance in interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About BSI: Botanical Survey of India (BSI), the apex taxonomic research organization of the country which is under the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Government of India was established on 13thFebruary 1890 under the direction of Sir George King. The organization’s mandate was to explore, collect, identify and document the rich plant resources of the erstwhile British India. During the colonial period, all the botanical research, collection and experimentation of Botanical Survey of India was concentrated in the Indian Botanical Garden erstwhile known as Royal Botanical Garden, Sibpur, Howrah. However, after Independence, Botanical Survey of India was reorganized in 1954.
BSI Recruitment 2022:
BSI Recruitment 2022 for Project Associate/Field /Technical Assistant/Consultant:
|Job Role||Project Associate/Field /Technical Assistant/Consultant|
|Interview Date||19 January 2022|
Project Associate I:
- Postgraduate in Botany with 2 years’ experience
Field /Technical Assistant:
- Graduate in Botany with experience in field collection, processing and herbarium preparation
Consultant (Subject expert):
- B.Sc/M.Sc. with Botany, expertise in FLORA OF SIKKIM/Biodiversity study in connection with Sikkim Himalaya with experience of minimum 10 years.
- Project Associate – 35 years
- Field /Technical Assistant – 50 years
- Consultant – 65 years
- Project Associate – 01 Post
- Field /Technical Assistant – 01 Post
- Consultant – 01 Post
- Project Associate – Rs.31,000/-
- Field /Technical Assistant – Rs.18,000/-
- Consultant – Rs.25,000/-
BSI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on walk-in-interview.
How to apply for BSI Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit the application by physically/post/e-mail on or before 19 January 2022.
For More Details : Click here
Botanical Survey Of India,
Sikkim Himalayan Regional Centre,
Zero Point, Gangtok, Sikkim.