Brillio (Mind Hunt) Off Campus Drive 2020 scheduled to hire Engineers for B.E/ B.Tech – 2019/ 2020 batch graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible can also apply for:
- NDOT Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020 for Software Engineer/Others
- L&T Off Campus Drive 2020 for Graduate Engineer Trainee
Brillio (Mind Hunt) Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Salary||Up to 4.5 LPA|
|Event Date||25 Feb – 10 March 2020|
- Education: B.E/ B.Tech
- Preferred Branches: Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Batch: 2019/ 2020 pass outs
- Eligible criteria: Minimum aggregate percentage till 4th semester should be 65%
- Candidate should not have any backlogs
Compensation: Rs. 4,50,000(fixed) + eligible ACE Bonus of Rs. 4,00,000. (Payable in 2nd, 3rd,4th Year)
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview process at Bangalore office
- All code must be written during the event, cannot use existing code that you have written and finish it during the event
- Brillio reserves the right to use the codes written by the candidates for internal operations and the right to make changes to the event program
- There is no negative marking and the shortlist will be on performance
- Any kind of chicanery will lead to disqualification of the student’s candidature
How to Apply Brillio (Mind Hunt) Off Campus Drive 2020 for Engineers?
All interested and eligible engineering candidates can register for this event by the following link from 25 February to 10 March 2020. Shortlisted candidates will be communicated through E-mail for the interview process.
For More Details & Apply: Click here