BRBNMPL Recruitment 2018- Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited Scheduled for hire the post of Assistant Manager.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
BRBNMPL Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||Karnataka, West Bengal, Bangalore|
|Last Date||19 February 2018|
BRBNMPL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Assistant Manager (for Ink Manufacturing Unit):
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or Polymer Science & Technology with a minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate from a Government recognised University having two years’ post-qualification experience in Ink / Paint manufacturing facility; or
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Diploma in Chemical Engineering, with a minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate from a Government recognised University/Board of technical education having five years’ post-qualification experience in Ink / Paint manufacturing facility.
- Note: Candidates having experience in Security Ink manufacturing are preferred.
Assistant Manager (for Rajbhasha):
- Second Class Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation, with English as Core/Elective/ Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level; OR
- Second Class Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level; OR
- Second Class Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level; OR
- Master’s Degree in both English and Hindi/Hindi Translation, of which one must be Second Class. The qualifications must have been obtained from University recognized by UGC.
- Desirable: Knowledge of bi-lingual word processing. Adequate knowledge of Bengali / Kannada.
Experience: Two years’ post-qualification experience in Hindi implementation and experience of terminological work in Hindi and translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa, preferably of technical or scientific literature.
Age limit(As on 01.02.2018):
Below 31 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Internal Candidates (BRBNMPL): No Upper Age limit
BRBNMPL Recruitment vacancies: 7 Posts
- Assistant Manager (for Ink Manufacturing Unit) – 4 Posts
- Assistant Manager (for Rajbhasha) – 3 Posts
Place of Posting: Security Ink Manufacturing Unit at Mysuru in Karnataka and for the positions of Rajbhasha Adhikaris for its units at Mysuru, Salboni and Corporate Office at Bengaluru.
BRBNMPL Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- The Selection for the above posts will be made through Interview of eligible short-listed
candidates. Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
- In case the number of applications received is large, BRBNMPL reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility level in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview, commensurate with the number of vacancies. The decision of BRBNMPL in this regard is final.
Application Fees: Rs. 300/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates, Ex-Servicemen and Internal candidates)
Mode of payment: Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited” and payable at “Bengaluru”.
How to Apply BRBNMPL Recruitment for Assistant Manager?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application in BRBNMPL website and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 19 February 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
The Director (F&A),
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited,
No.3 & 4, I Stage, I Phase,
B.T.M.Layout, Bannerghatta Road
Post Box No. 2924,
D.R. College P.O.,
Bengaluru – 560 029.
BRBNMPL Recruitment – Required documents:
The candidates should send self-attested photocopies of certificates in respect of their age, qualification-mark sheets of all semesters/years, degree certificate and experience, and caste /Disability certificate (if applicable) in the Government of India format, Military Discharge Certificate (if applicable) and the requisite fee, along with the duly filled and signed application form. Originals of the certificates, mark sheets, degree certificate in support of educational qualification, age, experience and caste certificate will be verified before allowing the candidates for interview, if shortlisted for the same.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now