BRBNMPL Recruitment 2017- Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited Scheduled for hire the post of Assistant Manager & Industrial Workman.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
BRBNMPL Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager & Industrial Workman(Trainee)|
|Total Posts||407 (Asst Manager: 50, Workman Trainee-350)|
|Salary||Assistant Manager: Rs.15050–41760/Month|
Industrial Workman: Rs.7000-24240/Month
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||28 February 2017|
(a)For External Candidates
- B.Tech /B.E/AMIE (Certificate issued by the Institute of Engineers, Kolkata) with 60% marks in the aggregate (55% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates) from a Government-recognized Institute / University in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics /Printing Technology branches of engineering.
- They should have two years post-qualification experience in production/ manufacturing unit.
For Internal Candidates (Who works in BRBNMPL)
- Should have passed in B. Tech. / B.E. / AMIE (Certificate issued by the Institute of Engineers,Kolkata) in any branch of engineering from a Government recognizsed University / Institute and should have put in at least two years of service in the Company OR Should have passed Engineering Diploma in any discipline from a Government recognised University / Institute and should have put in at least ten years of service in the Company.
Industrial Workman Grade–I (Trainee)
- The applicants should have passed Diploma in Printing/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Diploma in Tool & Die / Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Diploma in Electronics Engineering/Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering / Diploma in Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate (50 % in respect of SC/ST candidates) from a Government recognized Institute / University. These courses should have been recognised by the Government.The applicants should also have at least one year post-qualification experience in production / manufacturing unit.
- The applicants should have passed ITI/NTC/NAC in the trades of Letter Press/Offset/ Plate-making/ Graphic arts/ Retoucher/ Tool and Die Maker/ Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance/ Machinist/ Machinist Grinder/ Turner/ Fitter/ Instrument Mechanic/ Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/C.O.E trade of Production & Manufacturing/C.O.E trade of Electronics/ C.O.E trade of Electrical with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate (50% in respect of SC/ST candidates) from a Government recognized Institute / University. These courses also should have been recognised by the Government.
AGE LIMIT (As on 28 February 2017):
- Not more than 31 years. (i.e., Applicants born on or after March 01, 1986 are only eligible to apply)
- Internal Candidates (BRBNMPL): No Upper Age limit
Industrial Workman Grade–I (Trainee)
- Minimum age of 18 years and not more than 28 years. (i.e., Applicants born between February 28, 1999 and March 01, 1989 are only eligible to apply, both dates are inclusive)
BRBNMPL Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- Selection for the posts will be done through written examination which will be conducted
“Online”, and will be of objective type. This will be followed by a personal Interview of candidates who qualify in the written examination and are short listed for interview.
- The Objective type of written examination in respect of Assistant Manager will consist of tests on Reasoning & Analytical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, General English and General Awareness. All these tests except General English will be in bilingual form, i.e., Hindi & English and the applicants will have to choose one medium to answer.
- The Objective type of written examination in respect of Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee) will consist of tests on Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General Science (Consisting of Physics & Chemistry of 10th Std. CBSE) and General Knowledge. All these tests will be in bilingual form, i.e., Hindi & English and the applicants will have to choose one medium to answer.
- In the Selection process, an applicant has to secure minimum marks in each of the tests and rank sufficiently higher to be called for interview. The minimum marks will be decided by the Company based on the performance of the applicants in the written examination. However, since the final selection would depend on the number of vacancies as also relative performance, merely qualifying in the written examination and personal interview will not entitle an applicant to appointment in the Company. The final merit list will be drawn by adding the marks obtained in the written examination and interview together
BRBNMPL Recruitment Exam Centers:
- Kolkata/Greater Kolkata
- Mumbai /Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane
- New Delhi – NCR
- Assistant Manager: Rs. 300/- for all applicants and Rs. Nil for SC/ST/PWD/ Internal (BRBNMPL) applicants
- Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee): Rs.200/- for all applicants and Rs. Nil for SC/ST/PWD
How to Apply BRBNMPL Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online latest by 28 February 2017.
To Apply Online: Click here