BPSC Recruitment 2019 – Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Job notifications for 1284 Assistant Engineer vacancies for Civil Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of BPSC AE Recruitment are given below.
BPSC Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Last Date||14 February 2019|
Bihar PSC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualifications: Diploma / Degree (Civil Engg) from a recognised University/ Institute.
Age limit (As on 01.08.2019): 21 to 37 years
Age Relaxations in upper age limit:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities
- Others as per govt rules.
Bihar PSC Recruitment AE – Selection process:
The selection process of Assistant Engineers will be based on
- Written (Main) Examination (900 marks)
- Interview (100 marks).
- For General/OBC & Other state candidates: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of Bihar State: Rs.200/-
Mode of Payment: Pay through Online Mode or Bank Challan at any SBI Bank Branch.
How to apply for BPSC Recruitment 2019 for AE?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 14 February 2019. After successfully submitted, send the hard copy of application form along with required documents to following postal address on or before 8 March 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Joint Secretary-Cum-Examination Controller
Bihar Public Service Commission,
15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Baily Road),
Patna – 800001
Important dates to remember:
- Starting Date for Registration of Online Application: 7 February 2019
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application: 14 February 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 22 February 2019
- Last Date of Filling Online application: 19 February 2019 to 28 February 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Receipt of Application form: 8 March 2019