Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 – BHC announced jobs for 54 Law Clerk vacancies for Law graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Law Clerk|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Nagpur & Aurangabad (Maharashtra)|
|Last Date||23 January 2019|
- Fresh Law Graduates who have passed the final LL.B. Examination in the first attempt with minimum of 55% marks. or
- Candidates possessing a Post Graduate Degree in Law.
- Preference to candidates holding a Post Graduate Degree in Law.
- Candidates must have basic knowledge in the use of Computers/Laptop and softwares relating to case laws.
Age limit: 21 to 30 years
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Bombay High Court – Law Clerk Selection Process:
- Eligible Candidates who are recommended by the Principals of the Law Colleges or Presidents of Bar Associations named mentioned, will have to appear for a personal interview at the High Court, Bombay.
- Selection shall be based on merit. The list of selected candidates shall be subject to the approval of the Honourable the Chief Justice.
How to apply Bombay High Court Recruitment for Law Clerk?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in BHC website (www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in) and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 23 January 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
The Registrar (Personnel),
High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay,
5th floor, New Mantralaya Building,
G. T. Hospital Compound, Behind Ashoka Shopping Centre,
Near Crowford Market, L.T. Marg,
Mumbai – 400 001.