Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 – BHC announced jobs vacancies for 182 Clerk posts. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019:
|Salary||Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade|
Pay Rs.1900/- per month
|Last Date||17 June 2019|
- Graduate in any recognized University. (Preference will be given to Law Graduates)
- Passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination, or examination conducted by Government Board or I. T. I. for English Typing with speed of 40 w. p. m.
- Possess Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar7 and Open Office Org.
Age limit(As on 3 June 2019):
- For General-18 to 38 years
- SC/ST, Other Backward Class or Special Backward Class -18 to 43 years
BHC Recruitment – Clerk Selection Process:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written test, Typing Test and Interview. The candidates will be shortlisted for the written test on the basis of higher educational qualification and academic excellence.
BHC Recruitment Written Test:
- The written test consists of 90 objective type questions with 90 marks for the one-hour duration.
- The minimum qualifying marks for the written test is 45 marks.
- Candidates can check modalities of written test on the given table:
BHC Recruitment Typing Test:
- Qualifying candidates in the written test only be called for typing test.
- Typing test has 20 marks and it will be conducted only on the computer.
- Candidates who qualified in typing test only called for the interview of 40 marks.
Application Fees: Rs.25/- through SBI Collect
Note: Shortlisted candidates have to pay Rs.200/- for online mode of examination.
How to apply Bombay High Court Recruitment for Clerk?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 17 June 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here