Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023 – The Bombay High Court has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judge on the establishment of the High Court of Judicature of Bombay on a contract basis. The educational qualification for the post is Any Degree/ITI. The total number of vacancies is 28 posts. Interested candidates can apply for these posts on online on or before 26 October 2023. The details of Vacancy and Eligibility are given below.
Bombay High Court:
One of the oldest high courts of India is located in Bombay which is named Bombay High Court. The jurisdiction of the Bombay High Court will cover the Goa and Maharashtra states. The regional branches of the Bombay High Court are at Nagpur, Aurangabad, and Panaji. The first head justice of Bombay High Court is Mr.Attorney General
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023 for Personal Assistant :
|Job Role||Personal Assistant|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||28 posts|
|Last Date||26 October 2023|
Educational Qualification :
- Must possess a University Degree. However, this condition may be relaxed, if the candidate has been working as a Stenographer (Lower Grade) for not less than 10 years or a Stenographer (Higher Grade) for not less than 8 years in the High Court or in any other Court or Tribunal or in the office of Advocate General or Government Pleader, preference being given to candidates possessing a Degree in Law
- Must have passed the Government Commercial Certificate Examination or examination conducted by a Government Board or Government Certificate in Computer Typing Basic Course (GCC-TBC) or I.T.I. for speed of 120 w.p.m. or above in English Shorthand and 50 w.p.m. in English Typing; and
- Must possess a Computer Certificate for proficiency in the operation of Word Processor in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S.Office, M.S.Word, Wordstar-7, and Open Office Org. obtained from any of the Institutes in Maharashtra University/Goa/Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education
Duration: 2 years
Age Limit: 21 to 38 years
- In the case of the General Category and not more than 43 years
- Others as per Govt. instructions
Total Vacancies: 28 posts
Selection Process for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023:
- The candidates shall be selected on merit, which is to be decided on the basis of performance in the Shorthand Test, the Typing Test, and the Viva-voce
- The Shorthand and Typing Tests will be of 40 marks, each and the Viva-voce will be of 20 marks
- Minimum passing marks for the Shorthand Test and Typing Test will be 20 marks each
- The Shorthand Transcription and Typing Test will be taken on a Computer. The candidate passing the Shorthand Dictation Test will only be eligible for the Typing Test and on qualifying for the Typing Test, he/she will be eligible for the Viva-voce
- The examination shall consist of the following three parts:-
- PART – I (40 marks) Dictation of two passages in English containing a total 600 words for jotting down dictation in five minutes and transcription thereof in 35 minutes, for ascertaining speed and accuracy in Shorthand
- PART – II (40 marks) A passage in English containing 500 words for typing in 10 minutes, to ascertain the speed and accuracy in English Typing.
- PART – III (20 marks) The viva voce of 20 marks will be conducted.
Application Fees: Rs.300/-
Application Fees mode: SBI Collect
How to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job on the official website of the Bombay High Court on or before 26 October 2023 (5.00 p.m)
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here