Boeing Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled to hire Engineering graduates for the role of Full Stack Developer.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Boeing Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Full Stack Developer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Last Date||20 April 2018|
- Degree: B.Tech/B.E.
- Branch: CS, ECE, EE/EEE, IT and Mechanical
- Batch: 2017
- Academic Eligibility: Aggregate of 70% marks or CGPA of 7 in UG
Joining: 15th May 2018
- Development and integration for a variety of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) and in-house software applications supporting our engineering/manufacturing
- Work within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- To work well with others on a team as well as independently
- Shortlist on basis of Registration
- Online Test (Aptitude, Coding)-Take from Home Test-Link shared via Email
- Technical Interview by NIIT
- Upload Resume and Profile via Link that will be shared from Boeing
- Final Interview (expected to travel to Bangalore, Karnataka after shortlisting)
- Background Verification
- Immersive Training by Stack Route
How to apply Boeing Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 20 April 2018.
To Apply: Click here
- Provide Primary Email Id
- Validate Email Id with the Code sent to you on email
- Fill in your relevant details and preferences