BOAT NR Recruitment 2021 – BOAT NR has released the notification for the post of Deputy Director/Assistant Director/Assistant/Junior Stenographer/Upper Division Clerk/Lower Division Clerk/Multi Tasking Staff. There are 09 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Candidates with the qualification of MBBS/MD/Master Degree/Graduate/Diploma/12th can apply for this job. The selection is based on Written Test, Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this posts on or before 30 August 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
BOAT NR Recruitment 2021:
BOAT NR Recruitment 2021 for Deputy Director/Assistant Director/Assistant/Junior Stenographer/Upper Division Clerk/Lower Division Clerk/Multi Tasking Staff:
|Job Role||Deputy Director/Assistant Director/Assistant/Junior Stenographer/Upper Division Clerk/Lower Division Clerk/Multi Tasking Staff|
|Salary||Rs. 18000 – 208700/-|
|Last Date||30 August 2021|
- A first or second class Degree in Engineering/ Technology or equivalent or Post-Graduate Degree in Engineering/Technology. At least Seven years experience which includes field/administration etc.
- Atleast Second Class Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized university or equivalent with minimum of Five years field experience.
- At least a second class Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Science or Commerce. At least 8 years experience in Technical
Education, Administration/ compiling of data on technical personnel in a Govt. Department/ autonomous organization.
- Passed Matriculation or Equivalent Shorthand speed 100 W.P.M. in English and Typing speed – 40 W.P.M. on computer
Upper Division Clerk:
- Graduate. Working knowledge in English and Hindi.
Lower Division Clerk:
- Matriculation or equivalent. Knowledge of typing in English at the speed of 30 W.P.M
Multi Tasking Staff:
- Matriculation or Equivalent pass or ITI pass.
- Deputy Director – 45 years
- Assistant Director – 45 years
- Assistant – 35 years
- Junior Stenographer – 30 years
- Upper Division Clerk – 32 years
- Lower Division Clerk – 30 years
- Multi Tasking Staff – 25 years
- Deputy Director – 01 Post
- Assistant Director – 02 Posts
- Assistant – 01 Post
- Junior Stenographer – 01 Post
- Upper Division Clerk – 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk – 01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff – 02 Posts
- Deputy Director – Rs. 67700 – 208700/-
- Assistant Director – Rs. 56100 – 177500/-
- Assistant – Rs.29200 – 92300/-
- Junior Stenographer – Rs. 25500 – 81100/-
- Upper Division Clerk – Rs. 25500 – 81100/-
- Lower Division Clerk – Rs. 19900 – 63200/-
- Multi Tasking Staff – Rs. 18000 – 56900/-
BOAT NR Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection shall be made on the basis of: For Group ‘A’: Objective Test and/or Interview; For Group ‘C’: Objective Test and/or Skill Test.
- Based on the Objective Test marks scored, candidates who will obtain minimum cut-off qualifying marks will be shortlisted for Skill Test and personal Interview whichever is applicable in the order of merit. The number of candidates to be considered for personal interview/skill test shall normally be 12 (Twelve) for the first vacancy and 05 (Five) for each subsequent vacancy for the post. However, BoAT(NR) reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of candidates.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the objective test will be 50% for General (UR) / EWS/OBC and 45% for SC/ST / PwD candidates.
- Group-A posts at Sl. Nos. 1 (A & B) – Rs.1000/-
- Group-C posts at Sl. Nos. 1 (C to G) – Rs.500/-
- No fee for Person with Disabilities/SC/ST
How to apply for BOAT NR Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this posts through online by using official website and send the printout of the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 30 August 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Board of Apprenticeship Training (Northern Region),
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now