Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
BOAT Apprentice 2021: Board Of Apprenticeship Training(BOAT) has a job notification for the role of an Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices. candidates with the qualification of Engineering and diploma holders can apply for this job before the last date. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before 22 February 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
BOAT Apprentice 2021:
BOAT Apprentice for Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
|Job Role||Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|Last Date||22 February 2021|
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by statutory University.
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by an Institutions empowered to grant such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
- Electronics & Communication Engg. – 50 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engg. – 50 Posts
- Computer Science & Engg. – 50 Posts
- Mechanical Engg. – 50 Posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- Electronics & Communication Engg. – 20 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engg. – 20 Posts
- Computer Science & Engg. – 20 Posts
- Computer Engg – 20 Posts
- Mechanical Engg. – 20 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.10,500/-
- Technician Apprentice: Rs.10,000/-
BOAT Apprentices 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for BOAT Apprentices 2021?
For students who have already enrolled in the National Web Portal and having login details can apply directly and For students who have not so far enrolled in the National Web Portal should enroll and apply on or before 22 February 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Online Application starting date – 15.02.2021
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal – 22.02.2021
- Last date for applying Bhagwati Products Ltd., Rangareddy, Telangana – 24.02.2021
- Handing over of rank list to Bhagwati Products Ltd., Rangareddy, Telangana – 27.02.2021
BOAT Apprentices 2019 for Asst Director/Others:(Expired)
|Job Role||Asst Director, Junior Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, MTS|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||10 September 2019|
- Candidates should pass 12th/ any degree examination from a recognized institution
Category Wise Posts:
- Assistant Director: 2 posts General (UR)
- Junior Stenographer: 1 post-General (UR)
- Lower Division Clerk: 1 post-General (UR)
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 2 posts General (UR), 1 post OBC
- For Assistant Director: Rs.56,100 to 1,77,500/-
- For Junior Stenographer: Rs.25,500 to 81,100/-
- For Lower Division Clerk: Rs.19,900 to 63,200/-
- For Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Rs.18,000 to 56,900/-
How to apply for BOAT Apprentices 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form and filled duly application form along with the required documents and send it to the given postal address on or before 10 September 2019
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Deptt. of Higher Education, Govt. of India
16, Block-1 A, Lakhanpur,
Kanpur- 208024 (UP)
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now