BNY Mellon Recruitment 2020 scheduled for the post of Systems Engineer/Programmer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
BNY Mellon Recruitment details:
|Job Role||Systems Engineer/Programmer|
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
- 0-1 years of experience required, related internship experience is a plus.
- Assists in designing and developing solutions to application problems, system administration issues, or network concerns.
- Performs systems management and integration functions.
- Assists in ensuring that all systems, applications, software, and hardware are compliant with Corporate policy/procedures.
- Maintains documentation of design.
- Works with Application Development and Quality Assurance and Testing teams to understand infrastructure needs during the development and testing processes.
- Assists in implementing changes to the organization’s infrastructure technology that enhance its reliability and efficiency. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
How to apply for BNY Mellon Recruitment 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now