BNY Mellon Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the post of QA/Testing Analyst for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
BNY Mellon Recruitment details:
|Job Role||Quality Assurance/ Testing Analyst|
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
- 0-1 years of experience required, related internship experience a plus. Should have 1 to 2 years of exp in Manual Testing
- Assists in the preparation and execution of Quality Assurance (QA) testing of new or modified applications/systems across multiple computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server).
- Assists in the analysis and development of new or revised QA procedures and processes.
- Assists in developing test plans and test scripts.
- Performs simple testing activities, based on test plans and scripts.
- Assists in analyzing systems requirements for straightforward projects using established procedures.
- Helps resolve basic problems detected in testing.
- Assists in product migration through all systems environments.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
How to apply for BNY Mellon Recruitment 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now