BNY Mellon Recruitment 2017 notification for the post of QA/Testing Analyst for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Pune Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
BNY Mellon Recruitment:
|Job Role||QA/Testing Analyst|
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
- 0-1 years of experience required, related internship experience a plus.
- The qualified candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in UAT Testing in Capital Market domain is preferred or comparable work experience.
- Quality Assurance/Testing Analyst->> Assists in the preparation and execution of Quality Assurance (QA) testing of new or modified applications/systems across multiple computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server).
- Assists in the analysis and development of new or revised QA procedures and processes.
- Assists in developing test plans and test scripts.
- Performs simple testing activities, based on test plans and scripts. Assists in analyzing systems requirements for straightforward projects using established procedures.
- Helps resolve basic problems detected in testing.
- Assists in product migration through all systems environments.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives
How to apply for BNY Mellon Recruitment 2017?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here