BNPM Bank Note Paper Mill Recruitment 2018-19 Job notifications for Environmental Engineer & Industrial Workmen Grade-I. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
BNPM Bank Note Paper Mill Recruitment 2018-19:
|Job Role||Environmental Engineer & Industrial Workmen|
|Job Location||Mysuru (Karnataka)|
|Last Date||10 December 2018|
B.E/ B.Tech. (full time) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a Govt. recognized Indian University /Institute as approved by AICTE in Environmental Engineering/ Environmental Science & Engg. / Environmental Studies/ Environmental Biotechnology/ Environmental Geotech.
- Three years (full time) Diploma in Electrical Engineering with min. 60% aggregate marks
from a Govt. recognized Indian institute approved by AICTE.
- Pass in Matric /SSLC / 10th Class Board Examination AND A minimum 2 Years duration course in ITI Trade (Fitter) Certificate (NTC)
- Pass in Matric/SSLC / 10th Class Board Examination AND A minimum 2 Years duration course in ITI Trade (Electrician) Certificate (NTC)
Age Limit (As on 01.11.2018):
- Environmental Engineer: 21 to 30 Years
- Industrial Workmen: 18 to 25 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
Post wise vacancies: 19 Posts
- Environmental Engineer – 2 Posts
- Industrial Workmen -19 Posts
BNPM Bank Note Paper Mill Recruitment – Selection Process:
Selection for all posts will be done through Assessment center exercise including Written Test and Physical/Skill Test and/or Interview.
- For SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs. 200/-
- For all others (including OBC): Rs. 600/-
Mode of Payment: Banker’s cheque/Demand Draft (Validity 03 months) issued by a Scheduled Commercial Bank – Drawn in favour of “BNPM Recruitment Account” payable at Mysuru.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now