Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
BNPM Bank Note Paper Mill Recruitment 2018-19 Job notifications for Environmental Engineer & Industrial Workmen Grade-I. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
BNPM Bank Note Paper Mill Recruitment 2018-19:
|Job Role||Environmental Engineer & Industrial Workmen|
|Job Location||Mysuru (Karnataka)|
|Last Date||10 December 2018|
B.E/ B.Tech. (full time) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a Govt. recognized Indian University /Institute as approved by AICTE in Environmental Engineering/ Environmental Science & Engg. / Environmental Studies/ Environmental Biotechnology/ Environmental Geotech.
- Three years (full time) Diploma in Electrical Engineering with min. 60% aggregate marks
from a Govt. recognized Indian institute approved by AICTE.
- Pass in Matric /SSLC / 10th Class Board Examination AND A minimum 2 Years duration course in ITI Trade (Fitter) Certificate (NTC)
- Pass in Matric/SSLC / 10th Class Board Examination AND A minimum 2 Years duration course in ITI Trade (Electrician) Certificate (NTC)
Age Limit (As on 01.11.2018):
- Environmental Engineer: 21 to 30 Years
- Industrial Workmen: 18 to 25 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
Post wise vacancies: 19 Posts
- Environmental Engineer – 2 Posts
- Industrial Workmen -19 Posts
BNPM Bank Note Paper Mill Recruitment – Selection Process:
Selection for all posts will be done through Assessment center exercise including Written Test and Physical/Skill Test and/or Interview.
- For SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs. 200/-
- For all others (including OBC): Rs. 600/-
Mode of Payment: Banker’s cheque/Demand Draft (Validity 03 months) issued by a Scheduled Commercial Bank – Drawn in favour of “BNPM Recruitment Account” payable at Mysuru.
How to apply for BNPM Bank Note Paper Mill Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application from BNPM website www.bnpmindia.com and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 10 December 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
The Managing Director
Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited,
Paper Mill compound
Note Mudran Nagar
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now