BNP Paribas Recruitment 2020 – BNP Paribas scheduled to hire Associate for B.Com/MBA graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Deloitte Recruitment 2020 for Consultant
- NTT DATA Recruitment 2020 for Customer Care Collections Associate
BNP Paribas Recruitment 2020:
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
- Education – Graduates / Post Graduates (B.Com/MBA)
- Candidates should be willing and flexible to work in any shifts
- Associate – Associate Level 1: 0- 4 years of experience with Investment Banking background
Technical & Behavioral Competencies:
- Thorough understanding of all Capital market, Financial Instruments, Investment baking processes and above-average accounting skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and strong MS Excel skills required.
- Strong analytical skills, detail orientation, service commitment, solid organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Capacity to deal with high volumes of activity
- Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
- Communication skills – oral & written
- Attention to detail / rigor
- Working as a member of the Trade Processing team that includes trade capture, Matching & settlement of Securities, FX and Money market instruments.
- Process Global Security transactions on the Global trade processing platforms within given deadlines
- Interact with both internal and external stakeholders to resolve trade confirmation and settlement queries
- Monitoring of transactions to confirm instructions from the client are processed in a timely and accurate manner thus ensuring timely settlement and accounting
- Ensure that all trades are matched within market/client deadlines
- Ensure client positions are correct and all transactions are processed
- Query resolution in accordance with time frames set out in Client SLA’s
- Work with the Custodians and brokers for timely matching and settlement.
- Reporting of exceptions in line with internal control and external client requirements.
- Resolve failed trade queries proactively.
- Escalating exceptions and failed transactions to appropriate stakeholders for early resolution.
- Ensure all errors/break down of procedure are documented as per BNP Paribas policy
- Extensive communication with Internal & External parties.
- Investigating and resolving custodian exceptions for all 3 product classes.
How to apply for BNP Paribas Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here