BMC Recruitment 2019 – Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC), Mumbai, Maharashtra has released the job notification for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Mechanical and Electrical) for 341 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test/interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 29 October 2019. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
About BMC – Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) is also known as Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) it is located in Mumbai, the capital city of Maharashtra. BMC was established in the year 1888 under the Bombay Municipal Corporation Act. Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai is responsible for administration and civic infrastructure of the city, and it is India’s richest municipal corporation.
BMC Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.38,600 – 1,22,800/-|
|Last Date||29 October 2019|
Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation – Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical engineering from a recognised university.
Maximum Age Limit:
- For Open category: 38 years
- For Reserved Category: 45 years
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
- Upper age limit 5 years for Reserved Category
- For Junior Engineer (Civil): 243 Posts
- For Junior Engineer (Mechanical and Electrical): 98 Posts
BMC Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the written test/ interview.
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen candidates: Rs.400/-
Payment Mode: Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply BMC Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link on or before 29 October 2019.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 12.10.2019
- Closure of registration of application: 29.10.2019
- Closure for editing application details: 29.10.2019
- Last date for printing your application: 13.11.2019
- Online Fee Payment: 12.10.2019 to 29.10.2019