Blackboard Recruitment 2020 – Blackboard scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Chennai. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
Blackboard Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech
- Any experience designing, writing, and deploying scalable software
- Light experience with the Java stack, SQL databases, and web application development
- Any experience with Object-Oriented design and coding skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences, and fluency in English
- Quick learner with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Light experience writing unit and integration tests
- Ability to work with a team of engineers on cross-functional agile projects
- An understanding of data structures, algorithm analysis, and design skills
Preferred Skills/ Qualifications:
- Experience with cloud-based hosting solutions (AWS)
How to apply Blackboard Recruitment 2020 for Associate Software Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now