BITM Recruitment 2022 – Birla Industrial & Technological Museum (BITM) invites application form from the eligible candidates for the position of Education Assistant/Exhibition Assistant/Technical Assistant/Technician of 10 vacancies. Candidates with the educational background of Bachelor’s degree/Diploma/ITI/SSC are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions in online before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
BITM Recruitment 2022:
BITM Recruitment 2022 for Education Assistant/Exhibition Assistant/Technical Assistant/Technician:
|Job Role||Education Assistant/Exhibition Assistant/Technical Assistant/Technician|
|Last Date||13 June 2022|
Education Assistant ‘A’ :
- Bachelor’s degree in Science with Physics and combination of any two subjects viz. Chemistry, Mathematics, Electronics, Computer Science, Astronomy, Geology and Statistics. OR Bachelor’s degree in Science with Chemistry and combination of any two subjects viz. Zoology, Botany, Microbiology, Environmental Science, Bio-Technology and Molecular Biology from a duly recognized University. Candidates must be able to speak, read and write in English and shall preferably be able to speak in local language.
Exhibition Assistant ‘A’ :
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Arts/Fine Arts/Commercial Arts.
Technical Assistant ‘A’ (Electronics) :
- Diploma course (3 years) in Electronics Engineering
Technician ‘A’ :
- SSC or Matriculation with certificate from ITI or equivalent in relevant discipline; Candidates must have one year experience after obtaining the certificate for course duration of two years. For candidates obtaining certificates of one-year course duration, two years relevant experience after obtaining the certificate shall be required.
- Education Assistant/Exhibition Assistant/Technical Assistant/Technician : 35 years
Post wise vacancies: 10 Posts
- Education Assistant ‘A’ – 02 Posts
- Exhibition Assistant ‘A’ – 01 Post
- Technical Assistant ‘A’ (Electronics) – 01 Post
- Technician ‘A’ – 06 Posts
- Education Assistant ‘A’ – Rs. 29,200-92,300/-
- Exhibition Assistant ‘A’ – Rs. 29,200-92,300/-
- Technical Assistant ‘A’ (Electronics) – Rs. 29,200-92,300/-
- 4. Technician ‘A’ – Rs. 19,900-63,200/-
BITM Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
Application Fees: Rs.200/-
How to apply for BITM Recruitment 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through online on or before 13 June 2022.
For More details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Date of submission of online applications : 26.05.2022
- Last date for receipt of application : 13.06.2022
- Last date for making online fee payment : 16.06.2022
BITM Recruitment 2018 for Technician, Lower Division Clerk: (Expired)
|Job Role||Technician, Lower Division Clerk|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||10 March 2018|
- Matriculation/SSLC and ITI in the relevant trade with one year relevant experience.
- If the ITI course duration is less than 2 years, 2 years relevant experience after obtaining the certificate is essential.
Lower Division Clerk:
- 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University with English Typewriting speed @ 35 w.p.m./10,500 KDPH, Hindi Typewriting speed @ 30 w.p.m. / 9,000 KDPH on computer.
- 1 year clerical experience is desirable.
Age limit(As on 01.02.2018):
- Technician: 35 years
- Lower Division Clerk: 30 years
Note: Upper age limit is relaxable for candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Serviceman as per Government of India rules.
Post wise vacancies: 6 Posts
- Technician (Carpentry) – 1 Post
- Technician (Electrical) – 1 Post
- Technician (Computer Hardware & Networking) – 1 Post
- Lower Division Clerk – 3 Posts
- Aptitude/Trade Test for the post of Technician.
- Aptitude/Typing Test for the post of Lower Division Clerk.Typing test shall be conducted only on Computer.
How to apply for BITM Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in BITM website www.bitm.gov.in and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 10 March 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Birla Industrial & Technological Museum (BITM),
19A, Gurusaday Road,
Kolkata – 700 019.
Note: Application may also be submitted in person at BITM, Kolkata.