BITM Recruitment 2018 – Birla Industrial & Technological Museum (BITM) Job notifications for Technician and Lower Division Clerk.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
BITM Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Technician, Lower Division Clerk|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||10 March 2018|
- Matriculation/SSLC and ITI in the relevant trade with one year relevant experience.
- If the ITI course duration is less than 2 years, 2 years relevant experience after obtaining the certificate is essential.
Lower Division Clerk:
- 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University with English Typewriting speed @ 35 w.p.m./10,500 KDPH, Hindi Typewriting speed @ 30 w.p.m. / 9,000 KDPH on computer.
- 1 year clerical experience is desirable.
Age limit(As on 01.02.2018):
- Technician: 35 years
- Lower Division Clerk: 30 years
Note: Upper age limit is relaxable for candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Serviceman as per Government of India rules.
Post wise vacancies: 6 Posts
- Technician (Carpentry) – 1 Post
- Technician (Electrical) – 1 Post
- Technician (Computer Hardware & Networking) – 1 Post
- Lower Division Clerk – 3 Posts
- Aptitude/Trade Test for the post of Technician.
- Aptitude/Typing Test for the post of Lower Division Clerk.Typing test shall be conducted only on Computer.
How to apply for BITM Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in BITM website www.bitm.gov.in and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 10 March 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Birla Industrial & Technological Museum (BITM),
19A, Gurusaday Road,
Kolkata – 700 019.
Note: Application may also be submitted in person at BITM, Kolkata.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now