BIRAC Recruitment 2023 – The Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Project Management Analyst – Monitoring and Evaluation officer. There are 01 vacancies to be filled for these posts. The educational qualification of the candidates must have passed in BBA/MBA. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply for this post. The age limit of the candidates should be 30 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About BIRAC: Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) is a not-for-profit Section 8, Schedule B, Public Sector Enterprise, set up by Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India as an Interface Agency to strengthen and empower the emerging Biotech enterprise to undertake strategic research and innovation, addressing nationally relevant product development needs. BIRAC is a industry-academia interface and implements its mandate through a wide range of impact initiatives, be it providing access to risk capital through targeted funding, technology transfer, IP management and handholding schemes that help bring innovation excellence to the biotech firms and make them globally competitive.
BIRAC Recruitment 2023 for Project Management Analyst:
|Job Role||Project Management Analyst|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000 – 2,10,000/-|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Last Date||31 October 2023|
Project Management Analyst:
- Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s degree (preferably biotechnology) with Master’s degree in business administration, project management, or a related field.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to gather, analyze, and present data
- Proficiency in project management software and tools (e.g., Microsoft Project, Trello, Jira).
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of project management principles and methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall) or PMI certification is preferable.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in project management or as a project coordinator.
- Data Analysis
- Resource Allocation
- Risk Management
- Budget Tracking
- Issue Resolution
- Continuous Improvement
- Monitor EHSS compliance
- The appointment shall be under ‘Contract for Service’ initially for a period of three (03) years or Co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier. The present duration of the project is till June 2024.
- Renewal of the contract shall depend on the extension of the Project or need for continuance of service, based on satisfactory performance.
Age Limit(As on 31 October 2023): 30 Years
Total Vacancies: 01 Posts
Salary: Rs. 60,000 – 2,10,000/-
The selection process includes interviews.
How to apply for BIRAC Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by using the official website on or before 31 October 2023.
Employees of Central / State governments and or other CPSEs should send a copy of their applications through the proper channel in a sealed envelope at below mentioned address
For More Details & Apply: Click here.
Head [Human Resource & Administration],
Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC),