Bihar State Housing Board Recruitment 2018 – BSHB Jobs for Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/Diploma candidates.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Bihar State Housing Board Recruitment 2018: BSHB
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer|
|Salary||AE: Rs.40,000/Month JE: Rs.25,000/Month|
|Last Date||21 May 2018|
BSHB Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Assistant Engineer: Degree in Civil engineering/Planning/Electrical Engineering from a reputed institute of technology or a recognized university.
Junior Engineer: Diploma in Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering from a reputed institute.
Experience: Degree/Diploma with at least 3 years of experience in major infrastructure projects of State Government or Govt. of India or a Govt. undertaking or an Autonomous body or a commercial organization of repute.
Age limit(As on 01.03.2018):
- Below 37 years for unreserved (Male)
- 40 years for General Women
- 40 years for Backward/Most Backward caste (Male/Female)
- 42 years for scheduled caste/tribe (Male/ Female) category.
BSHB – Discipline wise vacancies: 37 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 16 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 3 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 15 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 3 Posts
Appointment: Upon appointment successful candidates shall have to sign a contractual agreement with the Bihar State Housing Board. Successful candidates will be initially appointed on contract for a period of 3 Years, which may be extended on the basis of their performance.
Bihar State Housing Board Recruitment AE/JE Selection Process:
- The applications will be evaluated on pre-determined evaluation criteria and the merit list will be prepared accordingly.
- The shortlisted candidate will be invited for counselling where the claimed qualification & experience will be verified against the documentary proof such as original Mark sheets., Matriculation certificate, degree certificates.
- Unreserved category(Male): Rs.1,500.00/-
- Unreserved category(Female)/Others: Rs.500/-
How to apply Bihar State Housing Board Recruitment for AE/JE?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 21 May 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now