Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Bhiwani District Court Recruitment 2020 – Bhiwani District Court has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Clerk. There are 34 vacancies are to be filled for this post. Interested candidates who are all at the age of 18 to42 years. The last date to apply for this post is on or before 03 December 2020. The minimum of Pay Scale of Clerk i.e. Rs.25500/- per month for a period of six months or till the regular appointment. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
The Bhiwani District Court came into existence on 22.12.1972 and was formally inaugurated on January 14,1973. Sh. R.S. Gupta was the first District & Sessions Judge, Bhiwani. From initial strength of 10-15 members, the District Bar Association, Bhiwani has also grown in strength and presently there are about 1695 Advocates enrolled as members of District Bar Association, Bhiwani. The district derives its name from the headquarter town Bhiwani which was believed to be a corruption of the word Bhani. It was founded by the Rajput named Neem and Bhani. The Bhani word later on changed to Bhiani and subsequently to Bhiwani.
Bhiwani District Court Recruitment 2020:
Bhiwani District Court Recruitment for Clerk:
|Job Location||Bhiwani (Haryana)|
|Last Date||03 December 2020|
- No candidate shall be eligible to apply for the post of Clerk unless he holds a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university.
- Has passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subjects on the last date fixed for receipt of application.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): 18 to 42 years
Category Wise Vacancies: Total – 34Posts
- General: 18
- General (ESM): 01
- General PH: 01
- SC: 06
- BC ‘A’: 04
- BC ‘A’(ESM): 01
- BC ‘B’: 02
- BC ‘B’(ESM): 01
Salary: Rs. 25500/month
Bhiwani District Court Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be comprises of English Composition of 50 marks and the qualifying mark is of 33%, General knowledge of 50 marks and the qualifying mark is of 33%.
- Out of total candidates who qualify the written examination, the number of candidates as decided by the Selection Committee to be constituted for the purpose may be called for Computer Proficiency Test. Computer Proficiency Test will comprise of word processing in Part-I and in Part-II the candidates will have to qualify the spreadsheet test.
- The number of candidates as decided by Selection Committee to be constituted for the purpose, who qualify the written test as well as Computer Proficiency Test, will be called for checking of original testimonials.
How to Apply Bhiwani District Court Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website (https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/bhiwani/recruitment). The application must submit the application with required documentations to the given postal address on or before 03 December 2020.
For More Details: Click here
Application Form: Click here
The District and Sessions Judge,
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now