BHEL Admit card 2019: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) releases the notification for Engineers, Supervisors, Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee in various disciplines. Candidates who are registered successfully can download the admit card on the official website.BHEL recently released the admit card for a computer-based examination for Engineer/Executive Trainee post. Admit card link will be activated by submitting the application number and password issued while registering the application. Further details about the BHEL Engineer/Executive Trainee Admit card is given on this page.
BHEL released the admit card for certain successful application which has desired fee payment and also submitted on or before the last date. Candidates who have applied for the post of Engineer/Executive trainee can download the admit card for written examination while for Engineer/Supervisor can download the admit card for the Interview process in upcoming days. Further information about BHEL Recruitment 2019 for Engineer/Executive Trainee and Engineer/Supervisor.
- Authority Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
- Job Role: Engineer/Executive trainee and Engineer/Supervisor
- Total vacancies:172
- Application start:16th April 2019
- Application End: 6th May 2019
- BHEL Prelims date:25th May 2019 and 26th May 2019
- BHEL Admit card 2019 date: May 2019
- Official website:https://careers.bhel.in/bhel/jsp/
How to download the BHEL Admit card 2019:
BHEL Admit card will be mandatory document needed for throughout the entire selection. Without the Admit card candidates will not be permitted to take the examination. Candidates were not able to get a hard copy of the admit card from BHEL by post. They have to download it from the official website. To download the admit card candidates have to visit the official website by submitting their application number and password. Further steps to check BHEL Admit card 2019:-
Step 1: Visit the official website BHEL https://careers.bhel.in/bhel/jsp/
Step 2: Find and click the BHEL Admit card 2019 tab on the home page.
Step 3: Enter the login credentials like application number and password.
Step 4: Submit the details to view the BHEL Admit card.
Step 5: Kindly take a copy for your reference.
Enlisted details on the BHEL Admit card 2019:
While downloading the admit card candidates have to verify the details printed on the admit card in order to avoid such discrepancies on the admit card details. If there are any discrepancies candidates have to inform to the officials of WBPSC to rectify the mistakes in the admit card details. That kind of problems has to rectify within the last date or exam date. Such details to be verified:-
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Date Of Birth
- Email ID
- Examination venue
- Centre code
- Examination Date & Time
- Signature of the Candidate
- photograph of the candidate
- Instructions for the Examination
- Things not allowed to the examination
Documents need to carry along with Admit card:
Candidates have to submit photo identification proof in original along with the BHEL admit card for the verification. Identification proof to be submitted should be in original in case of xerox copy then candidates will be rejected for further selection stages. Some acceptable photo identification proof:-
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- 10th / 12th Mark Sheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Community Certificate
- PAN card
- Any authorized Id from Gazetted officer
Aspects of BHEL Admit Card 2019:
- Candidates have to carry Admit card along with identification proof while entering to the examination.
- Admit card in the form of soft copy will not be acceptable.
- Without the admit card candidates not permitted to the exam hall.
- Candidates are not able to get a hard copy of the admit card from the BHEL officials. They have to download it from the official website.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now