BGCL Recruitment 2023 – Bengal Gas Company Limited recruitment notification announced for the posts of Company Secretary/Jr. Associate/Assistant Associates. There is 06 vacancy available for the post. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/MCA/MBA/MMS/MSW/LLB/CA/ICWA/CMA/ICSI/Diploma is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through email on or before 18 September 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
BGCL Recruitment 2023 for Company Secretary/Jr.Associate/Others:
|Job Role||Company Secretary/Jr.Associate/Assistant Associates|
|Total Vacancies||06 Posts|
|Last Date||03 October 2023|
Company Secretary -(Associate):
- Should hold Associate membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Minimum 06 (Six) years Post qualification experience as practicing Company Secretary or working as Company Secretary in any Company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (L.L.B) (minimum 03 years professional course) with minimum 50% marks in L.L.B OR 5 years integrated L.L.B Degree (professional) with minimum 60% marks
- Minimum 06 (Six) years post qualification experience as a Law Executive Law Officer in any Public,IPrivate Limited Company or Associate in Law Firm or as Practising Advocate
- Two years full time MBA/MMS/MSW with specialization in Human Resource Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations with minimum 60% marks. OR
- Full time Master’s Degree PG Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relation with minimum 60% marks.
- Minimum 03 (three) years post Qualification experience (including experience as ET/MT) in various HR functions in any organization.
Assistant Associate (BIS):
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Technology or B.Sc Engineering (04 years) in Computer Science /lnformation Technology with minimum 60% marks OR
- 03 years Master Degree in Computer Application (MCA) with minimum 60% marks
- Minimum 03 (three) years post qualification experience (Including experience as GET/ET/MT) in Business Information System (BIS) function in any organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology or B. Sc Engineering (04 years) in Fire/Fire & Safety with minimum 60% marks.
- Preference will be given to candidates having one year Diploma in Industrial Safety from a central / Regional Labour Institute recognized by Govt/one year Diploma in Industrial safety from any recognized Institute /University.
- Minimum 06 (six) years post qualification experience (including experience as GET/ET/MT) in Fire & Safety function in any organization.
- CA/ICWA/CMA with minimum 50% marks in final examination, Candidates possessing CA / ICWA / CMA qualification should hold Fellow / Associate membership of ICAl / ICWAl/ ICMAI. OR
- Two years full time MBA with Specialization in Finance from a reputed Institute with minimum 60% marks.
- Minimum 01 (one) year post qualification experience (including experience as ET/MT) in Finance/Accounts department in any organization
Age Limit(As on 03 October 2023):
- Company Secretary- Associate: 36 Years
- Jr.Associate: 30 Years
- Assistant Associates: 32 Years
- The upper age is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST category candidates, 03 years for OBC (NCL) category candidates.
- It is also relaxable by 10 years for PwBD-General/EWS category candidates,13 years for PwBD-OBC(NCL) category candidates and 15 years for PwBD- SC/ST category candidates
- The upper
age limit is also relaxable by 05 years for candidates domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989.
- Company Secretary-Associate: Rs. 35,000/-
- Jr.Associate: Rs. 45,000/-
- Assistant Associates: Rs. 55,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 06 Posts
- Company Secretary -(Associate): 01 Post
- Associate (Law): 01 Post
- Assistant Associate(HR): 01 Post
- Assistant Associate (BIS): 01 Post
- Associate (F&S): 01 Post
- Jr.Associate(F&A): 01 Post
- The selection includes Interviews.
- Depending on the number of candidates fulfilling notified criteria, candidates may undergo single stage or multiple stage selection process as per merit list based on marks obtained in required qualification and/or relevant post qualification experience criteria.
- General, EWS & OBC (NCL) category are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/ PwBD category candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
How to apply for BGCL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above post online latest by 03 October 2023 till 1800 hrs.
For more details & Apply: Click here.