BetterWorks Recruitment 2023 – BetterWorks is scheduled to hire an Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About the company: Betterworks® aligns, develops and activates your workforce for business growth. Through our easy-to-use, integrated software solutions and expertise, we help organizations replace outdated annual review processes with powerful Continuous Performance Management® programs that help managers be better at the conversations, coaching and development necessary to inspire and motivate the entire workforce to meet today’s goals and be ready for tomorrow’s challenges. Our solution supports truly global workforces, and is used daily by workers from more than 100 countries with localization support in more than 20 languages.
BetterWorks Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
Associate Software Engineer:
- The candidate must posses B.E/B.Tech
What’ll Help You Be Successful
- Around 2 years of overall developer experience
- Good understanding of Python preferably with a web framework like Django
- Strong understanding and preferably working experience in building REST APIs.
- Understanding of databases.
- Knowledge of Postgres is a plus
- Strong engineering practices – pair programming, test-driven development, git-flow.
- Experience with Scrum methodologies and remote teams is a plus.
- Experience with building analytics is a plus.
What You’ll Be Doing
As an Associate Software Engineer at BetterWorks, you will be responsible for developing enterprise-class analytics and reporting systems. You will
- Build a complex reporting application that will drive decision-making for all customers.
- Building complex analytics dashboards, providing deep insights.
- Implement an architecture that will scale as the product grows.
- Ensure your code is reliable by writing unit tests
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve your objective
Life at Betterworks
- Flexible Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Paid Parental Leave
- Bi-weekly In-house Happy Hours
- Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events
- Competitive salary with stock options
- Betterworks teambuilder Employee Referral Program
- Bettercommunities Year-round Team Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Education and Development Opportunities
How to Apply for BetterWorks Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by following the link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here.