Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited: BESCOM Recruitment 2019 for graduate and diploma apprenticeship training. The candidates who completed engineering and diploma are eligible to apply for this post. They provide a stipend of Rs.7000/month for Engineering graduates and Rs.5000/month for diploma candidates. The candidates are selected on the basis of merit. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
BESCOM Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Graduate/Diploma Apprentice|
|Last Date||31 August 2019|
- Engineering Graduates having Degree in Electrical & Electronics, Electronics &
Communication, Computer Science, Information Science, Civil Engineering and
- 3-year Diploma Holders in Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication and
- Preference will be given to Electrical & Electronics Candidates both for Graduates and
- The candidates should have knowledge of Kannada reading and writing.
- Preference will be given for Karnataka candidates.
- Candidates should be physically fit.
- During the training period, the candidates should make their own arrangement of Boarding and Lodging.
- During the training period, the candidates should follow the rules and regulations of
- The Degree or Diploma Certificate obtained should be within three years from the date of this notification.
- The candidate should have a Degree/Diploma certificate or Provisional Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
- The candidate should have passed Degree/Diploma Engineering in the year 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- The Candidates who have already undergone Apprentice Training are not eligible
- For Engineering Graduates: Rs.7000/Month
- For Diploma Graduates: Rs.5000/Month
- For Graduates – 325 posts
- For Diploma Holders – 75 posts
- Selection will be made on the basis of Merit.
How to apply for BESCOM Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates download the application form in the website and send through postal along with the following applications on or before 31 August 2019.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The Deputy General Manager (Ele.,),
HRD Center, BESCOM, Crescent Towers,
Crescent Road, Near Mallige Nursing home,
Race Course, Bangalore-560001.
Certificates to be enclosed along with Application:
Xerox copies of:
- SSLC Marks card attested by Gazetted Officer.
- PUC Marks card attested by Gazetted Officer.
- 7th & 8th-semester Marks card (Degree holders) and 5th & 6th-semester Marks card
(Diploma holders) attested by Gazetted Officer.
- Degree Certificate/Provisional Degree Certificate attested by Gazetted Officer.
- Cast Certificate in case of SC and ST Candidate attested by Gazetted Officer.
- Conduct Certificate attested by Gazetted Officer/VVIP.
- Recent 3 copies of passport size photos.
- Self Addressed envelope (4”X9”) with Rs.10/- Postal stamp
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now