Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited: BESCOM Recruitment 2021 for Graduate/Diploma Apprenticeship training. The candidates who completed engineering and diploma are eligible to apply for this post. They provide a stipend of Rs.7000/month for Engineering graduates and Rs.5000/month for diploma candidates. The candidates are selected on the basis of merit. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
BESCOM Recruitment 2021:
BESCOM Recruitment 2021 for Graduate/Diploma Apprentice:
|Job Role||Graduate/Diploma Apprentice|
|Last Date||30 July 2021|
- Should possess/acquire BE/B.Tech from a recognized University/Institution (Recognized by AICTE or State Govt./Central Govt.) in applicable branches. Should possess/acquire 3 year Diploma from a Polytechnic College/Institution recognized by the State Govt./Central Govt. in applicable branches.
- The candidate should have B.E./B.Tech Degree/Diploma certificate or Provisional B.E./B.Tech Degree/Diploma Certificate in applicable branches. The candidate should have scored minimum passing marks and obtained a Degree/Diploma Engineering in the year 2018, 2019 and 2020. (Students passed after July 2018 only are eligible to apply).
- For Engineering Graduates: Rs.7000/Month
- For Diploma Graduates: Rs.5000/Month
Graduates Apprentice – 325 posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 143 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 116 Posts
- Computer Science and Engineering – 36 Posts
- Information Science and Engineering – 20 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 05 Posts
- Instrumentation Technology Engineering – 05 Posts
Diploma Apprentice – 75 posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 55 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 10 Posts
- Computer Science and Engineering – 10 Posts
BESCOM Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region) is entrusted with the task of preparation of shortlisting the candidates from online application data. Shortlisting process will be done based on the marks secured in the Qualifying examinations only. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through their registered Email ID.
How to apply for BESCOM Recruitment 2021?
All Interested and eligible candidates can enroll themselves in NATS portal and apply through online on or before 30 July 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
- Online Application starting date: 15.07.2021
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal in order to apply for “Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited” : 30.07.2021
- Last date for applying “Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited” : 05.08.2021
- Declaration of Shortlisted Candidates list : 10.08.2021
- Verification of documents for shortlisted candidates at “Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited, IIRD Centre, I Floor, Crescent Tower, Crescent Road, near Mallige Nursing home, Race Course, Bangalore-560001” : Any working days between 16.08.2021 to 18.08.2021 (Timings: lAM to 4PM)
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now