Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE)-BEE Recruitment 2017 for Graduates in Engineering / Economics for post of Project Engineer & Project Economist.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
BEE Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Project Engineer & Project Economist|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||7 August 2017|
Project Engineer:17 Posts
- Graduate in Engineering, with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in the engineering
- Desirable: A Master degree in Engineering.
- Experience: A minimum of one year experience in Research / Development / Design / Academic Institutions / Government Departments / Institutes / Organizations dealing with Energy Efficiency or its conservation, and energy auditing and other related areas.
Project Economist-2 Posts
- Post Graduate in Economics/Business Administration/Commerce with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade..
- Desirable: Proficiency in computer application or statistical tools.
- Experience: A minimum of one year experience in Research / Applied Economics / Academic Institutions / Government Departments / Institutes / Organizations dealing with infrastructure sector preferably Energy Efficiency or its conservation, and other related areas
Age as on 01.07.2017: Not more than 27 years. Age relaxation to SC/ST and OBC candidates will be given as per Govt. rules.
How to apply BEE Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 7 August 2017
For More details & Apply: Click here
Start date for Online Registration of Applications: 17 July 2017
Last date for Online Registration: 07 August 2017 upto 23:59 hrs.
Start Downloading Admit cards (Tentative): 21 August 2017
Written Exam (Tentative): 03 September 2017