BDL Recruitment 2019– Bharath Dynamics Limited announced notification for the post of Junior Manager and Assistant. The vacancies of this post are four. The candidates are recruited for Vishakhapatnam and Hyderabad branch. Interested candidates apply for the post through postal before the last date. The candidates must read the notification carefully before applying for the post. The detailed Eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Bharat Dynamics Limited: It is one of India’s manufacturers of ammunitions and missile systems. BDL was founded in 1970 in Hyderabad at Telangana. It was established in the year 1970 to be a manufacturing base for guided weapon systems. BDL has been nominated as a Mini Ratna Category I company by the govt of India. India began to develop indigenous missiles through the IGMDP (Integrated Guided Missile Development Programme). BDL has an opportunity to be closely involved with the programme wherein it was identified as the Prime Production Agency.
BDL Recruitment 2019:
BDL Recruitment for Junior Manager/ Assistant:
|Job Role||Junior Manager/ Assistant|
|Job Location||Vishakhapatnam, Hyderabad|
|Last Date||14 September 2019|
For Junior Manager:
- MA (Hindi)/ MA (Functional Hindi Translation) from a recognised University with English as a subject at degree level and PG Diploma in Translation from a recognised University/ Institute. (OR)
- MA (English) from a recognised University with Hindi as a subject at degree level and PG Diploma in Translation from a recognised University/ Institute.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi and English as main subjects or either of the two as medium of examination and the other as a main subject with Diploma/ Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa or two years experience of translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa from a reputed organization. (OR)
- MA (Hindi)/MA (Functional Hindi Translation) from a recognisedUniversity with English as a subject at degree level (OR)
- MA (English) from a recognised University with Hindi as a subject at degree level.
Age Limit(As on 24 Jan 2019):
- For Junior Manager: 40 years
- For Assistant: 30 years
- The maximum age limit for Internal Candidates will be 55 years.
- For Ex-Serviceman: As per govt rules
- Upper age limit is relaxable by five years for the candidates who had ordinarily been
domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1/1/1980 to
- For Junior Manager: Rs.30,000 – 1,20,000/Month
- For Assistant: Rs.21,880/Month
Post wise Vacancies:
- For Junior Manager: 1 post
- For Assistant: 3 posts
- Selection will be based on Written Test.
- The test will be of Descriptive nature.
- Minimum qualifying marks for Written Test is 60%.
Test Center: Hyderabad, Telangana state. However, BDL reserves the right to
add any other Centre.
- For General: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Internal Employees: No Fees
Mode of Payment: Fees must be paid in the form of D.D in favour of Bharat Dynamics Limited.
How to apply for BDL Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates download the application form in the website and send through postal in the following address on or before 14 September 2019.
For More Details: Click here
Application Form: Click here
DGM, C-HR – (TA&OD), Bharat Dynamics Limited, Corporate Office,
Plot.No. 38-39, TSFC Building (Near ICICI Towers),
BDL Recruitment for Management Trainee:(Expired)
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||28 October 2017|
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5- Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Electrical or equivalent course from a recognised University/ Institute
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5- Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Electronics or equivalent course from a recognised University/ Institute
- Desirable Qualification : Post Graduation (ME/ M. Tech /MS) in Microwave & Radar / Electronics & Communication/Digital Electronics/ Digital Signal Processing / Image Processing/ VLSI Design / Embedded System Design / Electronic System Design
Management Trainee (Computer Science):
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5- Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Computer Science or equivalent course from a recognised University/ Institute
Management Trainee (Optics):
- First Class MSc. Degree in Physics/ Applied Physics with specialization in Optics/ Applied Optics / Fiber Optics/ Laser / Optoelectronics or MSc.(Tech)-Engineering Physics with specialisation in Photonics or equivalent course from a recognised University/ Institute
Management Trainee (Finance):
- Pass in Final examination conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) (OR)
- Pass in Final examination conducted by Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICAI erstwhile ICWAI) (OR)
- First Class MBA or equivalent /Post Graduate Diploma / Post Graduate Degree in Finance discipline of 2 Years duration from University / Institution recognised by Government.
- “First Class” to be read as “60% marks in aggregate” for UR/OBC candidates and “55% marks in aggregate” for SC/ ST candidates with respect to posts reserved for that category only. Otherwise it is 60% in aggregate.
- Candidates possessing Essential Qualification in Part Time / Correspondence/ Distance Education/E-learning mode are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates appeared/appearing in the final year/semester and whose results awaited are not eligible to apply
Equivalent Qualifications in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science Engineering:
- Electrical: 1. Electrical Engineering; 2. Electrical & Electronics Engineering; 3. Electrical, Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Electronics: 1. Electronics Engineering; 2.Electronics & Communication Engineering; 3.Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer Science: 1.Computer Science Engineering
Age limit(28.10.2017): (Relaxation as per government policy)
- MT (Electrical /Electronics /Comp.Sc./Optics) AND MT (Finance) with MBA / PG Degree/PG Diploma: 27 years
- MT (Finance) with CA / ICWAI qualification AND MT (Company Secretary): 28 years
BDL Recruitment of Management Trainee-Post wise Vacancies: 24 Posts
|Name of Post||No.of Post|
Bharath Dynamics Limited-BDL Recruitment 2017 Selection process:
- Selection will be based on Written Test (Computer Based Online Test) and Interview.
- The CBOT will be of Two hours duration and will be in two parts comprising of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Part-I will consist of 100 MCQs on the concerned subject/discipline. Part-II will consist of 50 MCQs on General Aptitude. The weightage assigned to Written Test and Interview Marks in the selection process is 85% and 15% respectively.
- Minimum qualifying marks for each of the criteria (Written Test and Interview) is 60% for General Candidates and 50% for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PWD with respect to posts reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PWD candidates respectively.
- Candidates who meet the cut off marks criteria will be shortlisted for interview in the respective discipline
Examination Centers for BDL Recruitment: Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Vishakhapatnam.
Application fee: Rs.500/-(No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Internal Employees)
Note: Fee to be paid online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking (OR) SBI Challan.
How to Apply for BDL Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 14 October to 28 October 2017. After submitting online application send the printout of the application along with required documents to below-mentioned address should reach on or before 6 November 2017-16 Hrs.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Bharat Dynamics Limited,
Important Dates to Remember:
- Commencement of Online Registration of Applications: 14 October 2017
- Closing of Online Registration of Applications: 28 October 2017