BDL Recruitment 2020– Bharat Dynamics Limited has announced an online application for the post of Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices for candidates who completed their Engineering/Diploma in the year of 2017/2018/2019 & 2020. There are 119 apprentice vacancies to be filled through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates are welcomed to apply their application through online mode from 2 November 2020 to 20 November 2020. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
Bharat Dynamics Limited: It is one of India’s manufacturers of ammunitions and missile systems. BDL was founded in 1970 in Hyderabad at Telangana. It was established in the year 1970 to be a manufacturing base for guided weapon systems. BDL has been nominated as a Mini Ratna Category I company by the govt of India. India began to develop indigenous missiles through the IGMDP (Integrated Guided Missile Development Programme). BDL has an opportunity to be closely involved with the programme wherein it was identified as the Prime Production Agency.
BDL Recruitment 2020:
BDL Recruitment for Graduate & Technician Apprentices:
|Job Role||Graduate & Technician Apprentices|
|Job Location||Bhanur, Telangana|
|Last Date||20 November 2020|
For Graduate Apprentice -An Engineering degree granted by Statutory University/ Institutions empowered to grant such degrees.
For Technician Apprentice – A Diploma in Engineering granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education/ University in relevant discipline.
Age Limit: Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
- For Graduate Apprentice – Rs.9000/month
For Technician Apprentice – Rs.8000/month
Post wise Vacancies:
For Graduate Apprentice: 83 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 35 Posts
- Electrical Engineering/EEE -8 Posts
- Civil Engineering-2 Posts
- CSE/IT -10 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering -25 Posts
- Chemical Engineering -2 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering -1 Post
For Technician Apprentice: 36 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 14 Posts
- Electrical Engineering/EEE -4 Posts
- CSE/IT – 6 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering -8 Posts
- Chemical Engineering -4 Posts
BDL Apprentice Recruitment Selection Process:
- The final selection list will be based according to categories General/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ after conducting Certificate Verification comprising of ADT BoAT (SR) and officials Bharat Dynamics Limited, Bhanur, Medak.
How to apply for BDL Recruitment 2020?
All the interested and eligible candidates register at NATS Apprentice portal ( http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/) and get a unique enrollment number and search Establishment name ‘BHARAT DYNAMICS LIMITED’ and complete your application or before 20 November 2020
Note : If you already registered in Apprentice portal and having enrollment number directly login and submit your application for Establishment name ‘BHARAT DYNAMICS LIMITED’ More Details:
For More Details: Click here
Apprentice Portal: Click here
- Online Application starting date – 02.11.2020
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal – 18.11.2020
- Last date for applying Bharat Dynamics Limited, Bhanur – 20.11.2020
- Handing over of rank list to Bharat Dynamics Limited, Bhanur – 25.11.2020
BDL Recruitment for Management Trainee:(Expired)
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||28 October 2017|
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5- Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Electrical or equivalent course from a recognised University/ Institute
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5- Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Electronics or equivalent course from a recognised University/ Institute
- Desirable Qualification : Post Graduation (ME/ M. Tech /MS) in Microwave & Radar / Electronics & Communication/Digital Electronics/ Digital Signal Processing / Image Processing/ VLSI Design / Embedded System Design / Electronic System Design
Management Trainee (Computer Science):
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5- Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Computer Science or equivalent course from a recognised University/ Institute
Management Trainee (Optics):
- First Class MSc. Degree in Physics/ Applied Physics with specialization in Optics/ Applied Optics / Fiber Optics/ Laser / Optoelectronics or MSc.(Tech)-Engineering Physics with specialisation in Photonics or equivalent course from a recognised University/ Institute
Management Trainee (Finance):
- Pass in Final examination conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) (OR)
- Pass in Final examination conducted by Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICAI erstwhile ICWAI) (OR)
- First Class MBA or equivalent /Post Graduate Diploma / Post Graduate Degree in Finance discipline of 2 Years duration from University / Institution recognised by Government.
- “First Class” to be read as “60% marks in aggregate” for UR/OBC candidates and “55% marks in aggregate” for SC/ ST candidates with respect to posts reserved for that category only. Otherwise it is 60% in aggregate.
- Candidates possessing Essential Qualification in Part Time / Correspondence/ Distance Education/E-learning mode are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates appeared/appearing in the final year/semester and whose results awaited are not eligible to apply
Equivalent Qualifications in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science Engineering:
- Electrical: 1. Electrical Engineering; 2. Electrical & Electronics Engineering; 3. Electrical, Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Electronics: 1. Electronics Engineering; 2.Electronics & Communication Engineering; 3.Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer Science: 1.Computer Science Engineering
Age limit(28.10.2017): (Relaxation as per government policy)
- MT (Electrical /Electronics /Comp.Sc./Optics) AND MT (Finance) with MBA / PG Degree/PG Diploma: 27 years
- MT (Finance) with CA / ICWAI qualification AND MT (Company Secretary): 28 years
BDL Recruitment of Management Trainee-Post wise Vacancies: 24 Posts
|Name of Post||No.of Post|
Bharath Dynamics Limited-BDL Recruitment 2017 Selection process:
- Selection will be based on Written Test (Computer Based Online Test) and Interview.
- The CBOT will be of Two hours duration and will be in two parts comprising of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Part-I will consist of 100 MCQs on the concerned subject/discipline. Part-II will consist of 50 MCQs on General Aptitude. The weightage assigned to Written Test and Interview Marks in the selection process is 85% and 15% respectively.
- Minimum qualifying marks for each of the criteria (Written Test and Interview) is 60% for General Candidates and 50% for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PWD with respect to posts reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PWD candidates respectively.
- Candidates who meet the cut off marks criteria will be shortlisted for interview in the respective discipline
Examination Centers for BDL Recruitment: Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Vishakhapatnam.
Application fee: Rs.500/-(No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Internal Employees)
Note: Fee to be paid online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking (OR) SBI Challan.
How to Apply for BDL Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 14 October to 28 October 2017. After submitting online application send the printout of the application along with required documents to below-mentioned address should reach on or before 6 November 2017-16 Hrs.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Bharat Dynamics Limited,
Important Dates to Remember:
- Commencement of Online Registration of Applications: 14 October 2017
- Closing of Online Registration of Applications: 28 October 2017