BDL Recruitment 2021 – Bharat Dynamics Limited has announced an online application for the post of Project Engineer/Project Officer. There are 70 apprentice vacancies to be filled through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates are welcomed to apply their application through online mode on or before 31 March 2020. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.E/M.Tech/PG/CA/MBA. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
Bharat Dynamics Limited: It is one of India’s manufacturers of ammunitions and missile systems. BDL was founded in 1970 in Hyderabad at Telangana. It was established in the year 1970 to be a manufacturing base for guided weapon systems. BDL has been nominated as a Mini Ratna Category I company by the govt of India. India began to develop indigenous missiles through the IGMDP (Integrated Guided Missile Development Programme). BDL has an opportunity to be closely involved with the programme wherein it was identified as the Prime Production Agency.
BDL Recruitment 2021:
BDL Recruitment for Project Engineer/Project Officer:
|Job Role||Project Engineer/Project Officer|
|Job Location||Hyderabad / Kanchanbagh Unit – Hyderabad / Bhanur Unit – Sangareddy
District, Telangana State and Visakhapatnam Unit – Andhra Pradesh
|Last Date||31 March 2021|
- First Class (60%) in BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg (4 years) / Integrated M.E. / M.Tech. course or equivalent from AICTE approved Institute / University.
Project Officer (Human Resource):
- First Class (60%) in MBA / MSW /PG Diploma (02 years) or equivalent course in HR.
Project Officer (Finance):
- Pass in CA / ICWA or course from AIMA recognized Institute / University or First Class (60%) in MBA (Finance) or equivalent course.
Project Officer (Business Development) :
- First Class (60%) in MBA (Marketing / Foreign Trade / Supply Chain Management)
Age Limit (as on 05.03.2021):
- For General – 28 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- SC – 5 Years
- ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 years
- GEN-PWD – 05 years
- Project Engineer (Mechanical) – 24
- Project Engineer (Electronics) – 22
- Project Engineer (Electrical) – 01
- Project Engineer (Computers) – 01
- Project Engineer (Civil) – 03
- Project Engineer (SAP ERP /Network) – 04
- Project Officer (HR) – 07
- Project Officer (Finance) – 04
- Project Officer (BD) – 04
- For Project Engineers/ Officers – Rs.30,000/month
BDL Recruitment Selection Process:
- Candidates should meet the Qualifying criteria as specified in the advertisement for their online application to be accepted.
|Aggregate Marks / Percentage secured in the Qualification in the relevant
discipline. For each percentage of Qualification will allocate 01 mark.
However, Maximum marks will be allotted is 75 only.
|Relevant Post Qualification experience – Allocation of Marks
01 year – 03 Marks
02 Years – 06 Marks
>=03 Years – 10 Marks
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview in the ratio 1:7 based on the number of years of experience in the requisite Industry / Office followed by aggregate marks obtained in the required qualification and age.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks will be 60%. Concessions / relaxations as per the prescribed guidelines will be extended to Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST) & OBC (non-creamy layer) / PwBD candidates, while assessing their suitability for recruitment.
For UR / OBC / EWS candidates – Rs.300/-
SC/ST/PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
How to apply for BDL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website or before 05 March 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link Activates from 12 March 2021)
- Commencement of On-line Registration of Applications : 12th March, 2021 at 1400 Hrs
- Closing of On-line Registration of Applications : 31st March, 2021 at 1600 Hrs
- Tentative date for Interview for the advertised posts will be hosted in the Company website. Please
check our website for further updates.
BDL Recruitment for Management Trainee:(Expired)
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||28 October 2017|
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5- Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Electrical or equivalent course from a recognised University/ Institute
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5- Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Electronics or equivalent course from a recognised University/ Institute
- Desirable Qualification : Post Graduation (ME/ M. Tech /MS) in Microwave & Radar / Electronics & Communication/Digital Electronics/ Digital Signal Processing / Image Processing/ VLSI Design / Embedded System Design / Electronic System Design
Management Trainee (Computer Science):
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5- Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Computer Science or equivalent course from a recognised University/ Institute
Management Trainee (Optics):
- First Class MSc. Degree in Physics/ Applied Physics with specialization in Optics/ Applied Optics / Fiber Optics/ Laser / Optoelectronics or MSc.(Tech)-Engineering Physics with specialisation in Photonics or equivalent course from a recognised University/ Institute
Management Trainee (Finance):
- Pass in Final examination conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) (OR)
- Pass in Final examination conducted by Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICAI erstwhile ICWAI) (OR)
- First Class MBA or equivalent /Post Graduate Diploma / Post Graduate Degree in Finance discipline of 2 Years duration from University / Institution recognised by Government.
- “First Class” to be read as “60% marks in aggregate” for UR/OBC candidates and “55% marks in aggregate” for SC/ ST candidates with respect to posts reserved for that category only. Otherwise it is 60% in aggregate.
- Candidates possessing Essential Qualification in Part Time / Correspondence/ Distance Education/E-learning mode are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates appeared/appearing in the final year/semester and whose results awaited are not eligible to apply
Equivalent Qualifications in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science Engineering:
- Electrical: 1. Electrical Engineering; 2. Electrical & Electronics Engineering; 3. Electrical, Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Electronics: 1. Electronics Engineering; 2.Electronics & Communication Engineering; 3.Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer Science: 1.Computer Science Engineering
Age limit(28.10.2017): (Relaxation as per government policy)
- MT (Electrical /Electronics /Comp.Sc./Optics) AND MT (Finance) with MBA / PG Degree/PG Diploma: 27 years
- MT (Finance) with CA / ICWAI qualification AND MT (Company Secretary): 28 years
BDL Recruitment of Management Trainee-Post wise Vacancies: 24 Posts
|Name of Post||No.of Post|
Bharath Dynamics Limited-BDL Recruitment 2017 Selection process:
- Selection will be based on Written Test (Computer Based Online Test) and Interview.
- The CBOT will be of Two hours duration and will be in two parts comprising of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Part-I will consist of 100 MCQs on the concerned subject/discipline. Part-II will consist of 50 MCQs on General Aptitude. The weightage assigned to Written Test and Interview Marks in the selection process is 85% and 15% respectively.
- Minimum qualifying marks for each of the criteria (Written Test and Interview) is 60% for General Candidates and 50% for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PWD with respect to posts reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PWD candidates respectively.
- Candidates who meet the cut off marks criteria will be shortlisted for interview in the respective discipline
Examination Centers for BDL Recruitment: Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Vishakhapatnam.
Application fee: Rs.500/-(No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Internal Employees)
Note: Fee to be paid online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking (OR) SBI Challan.
How to Apply for BDL Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 14 October to 28 October 2017. After submitting online application send the printout of the application along with required documents to below-mentioned address should reach on or before 6 November 2017-16 Hrs.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Bharat Dynamics Limited,
Important Dates to Remember:
- Commencement of Online Registration of Applications: 14 October 2017
- Closing of Online Registration of Applications: 28 October 2017
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now