BDL Recruitment 2021 – Bharat Dynamics Limited has announced an online application for the post of ITI Apprentices. There are 13 apprentice vacancies to be filled through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates are welcomed to apply their application through online mode on or before 05 March 2020. The educational qualification of the candidates must be ITI. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
Bharat Dynamics Limited: It is one of India’s manufacturers of ammunitions and missile systems. BDL was founded in 1970 in Hyderabad at Telangana. It was established in the year 1970 to be a manufacturing base for guided weapon systems. BDL has been nominated as a Mini Ratna Category I company by the govt of India. India began to develop indigenous missiles through the IGMDP (Integrated Guided Missile Development Programme). BDL has an opportunity to be closely involved with the programme wherein it was identified as the Prime Production Agency.
BDL Recruitment 2021:
BDL Recruitment for ITI Apprentices:
|Job Role||ITI Apprentices|
|Last Date||05 March 2021|
- 10th/SSC pass + ITI pass in the respective trade.
Age Limit (as on 05.03.2021):
- For General – 14 to 30 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- SC – 5 Years
- ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 years
- GEN-PWD – 10 years
- OBC-PWD – 13 years
- SC/ST-PWD – 15 years
- For ITI Apprentice – Rs.8050/month
Post wise Vacancies:
- Fitter: 07 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 04 Posts
- Electrician: 02 Posts
BDL Apprentice Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection of eligible candidates for imparting training under the Apprentice Act 1961 will be based on Merit as detailed below: List of candidates applied for various trades will be drawn separately.
- A common Merit list will be prepared for each trade based on the marks scored by the eligible candidates as per the essential qualification. Equal weightage for marks will be given for 10th /SSC pass and ITI pass.
How to apply for BDL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates should register at apprentice portal and get a unique enrollment number and search Establishment name ‘BHARAT DYNAMICS LIMITED’ and complete your application or before 05 March 2021.
For More Details: Click here
Apprentice Portal: Click here
BDL Recruitment for Management Trainee:(Expired)
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||28 October 2017|
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5- Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Electrical or equivalent course from a recognised University/ Institute
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5- Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Electronics or equivalent course from a recognised University/ Institute
- Desirable Qualification : Post Graduation (ME/ M. Tech /MS) in Microwave & Radar / Electronics & Communication/Digital Electronics/ Digital Signal Processing / Image Processing/ VLSI Design / Embedded System Design / Electronic System Design
Management Trainee (Computer Science):
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5- Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Computer Science or equivalent course from a recognised University/ Institute
Management Trainee (Optics):
- First Class MSc. Degree in Physics/ Applied Physics with specialization in Optics/ Applied Optics / Fiber Optics/ Laser / Optoelectronics or MSc.(Tech)-Engineering Physics with specialisation in Photonics or equivalent course from a recognised University/ Institute
Management Trainee (Finance):
- Pass in Final examination conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) (OR)
- Pass in Final examination conducted by Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICAI erstwhile ICWAI) (OR)
- First Class MBA or equivalent /Post Graduate Diploma / Post Graduate Degree in Finance discipline of 2 Years duration from University / Institution recognised by Government.
- “First Class” to be read as “60% marks in aggregate” for UR/OBC candidates and “55% marks in aggregate” for SC/ ST candidates with respect to posts reserved for that category only. Otherwise it is 60% in aggregate.
- Candidates possessing Essential Qualification in Part Time / Correspondence/ Distance Education/E-learning mode are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates appeared/appearing in the final year/semester and whose results awaited are not eligible to apply
Equivalent Qualifications in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science Engineering:
- Electrical: 1. Electrical Engineering; 2. Electrical & Electronics Engineering; 3. Electrical, Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Electronics: 1. Electronics Engineering; 2.Electronics & Communication Engineering; 3.Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer Science: 1.Computer Science Engineering
Age limit(28.10.2017): (Relaxation as per government policy)
- MT (Electrical /Electronics /Comp.Sc./Optics) AND MT (Finance) with MBA / PG Degree/PG Diploma: 27 years
- MT (Finance) with CA / ICWAI qualification AND MT (Company Secretary): 28 years
BDL Recruitment of Management Trainee-Post wise Vacancies: 24 Posts
|Name of Post||No.of Post|
Bharath Dynamics Limited-BDL Recruitment 2017 Selection process:
- Selection will be based on Written Test (Computer Based Online Test) and Interview.
- The CBOT will be of Two hours duration and will be in two parts comprising of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Part-I will consist of 100 MCQs on the concerned subject/discipline. Part-II will consist of 50 MCQs on General Aptitude. The weightage assigned to Written Test and Interview Marks in the selection process is 85% and 15% respectively.
- Minimum qualifying marks for each of the criteria (Written Test and Interview) is 60% for General Candidates and 50% for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PWD with respect to posts reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PWD candidates respectively.
- Candidates who meet the cut off marks criteria will be shortlisted for interview in the respective discipline
Examination Centers for BDL Recruitment: Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Vishakhapatnam.
Application fee: Rs.500/-(No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Internal Employees)
Note: Fee to be paid online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking (OR) SBI Challan.
How to Apply for BDL Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 14 October to 28 October 2017. After submitting online application send the printout of the application along with required documents to below-mentioned address should reach on or before 6 November 2017-16 Hrs.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Bharat Dynamics Limited,
Important Dates to Remember:
- Commencement of Online Registration of Applications: 14 October 2017
- Closing of Online Registration of Applications: 28 October 2017