Bharat Dynamics Limited is a Public Sector Undertaking that comes under the Ministry of Defence of Government of India Enterprise. Bharat Dynamics Limited which in short referred to as BDL invited applications for the posts of Management Trainees, General Manager, Assistant Manager, Medical officers, and Deputy General Manager. Candidates were able to apply till the 23rd of July. The written exam for this recruitment is expected to be in the month of August. The candidates are required to download the BDL admit card from their official website once it is released. The exact date for the release of admit card is yet to be announced. For more details regarding the exam, number of vacancies, educational qualification, and other related details, visit – BDL Recruitment Details.
|Recruitment Company||Bharat Dynamics Limited.|
|Posts of Recruitment||Management Trainees, General Manager, Assistant Manager, Medical officers, and Deputy General Manager.|
|Expected Date of Exam||August 2021.|
Procedure To Download BDL Admit Card (Only for Management Trainees):
Step 1: Visit the official site of the BDL.
Step 2: All updates and announcements regarding the exam will be available there. The direct link to download BDL admit card will also be there. Click on the appropriate link for the exam that you have applied for.
Step 3: Enter the necessary credentials and submit them if being asked.
Step 4: Your admit card will now be available for download. Take a printout of it for future use. A color printout is preferred.
For the posts of General Manager (HR), Deputy General Manager (New Projects), Medical Officer & Asst. Manager (Safety):
- For these candidates, the selection is purely based on interviews only.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for an interview based on the number of years of experience in the relevant field along with other factors such as aggregate marks obtained in the required qualification and age.
- Candidates are required to appear for an interview on the date, time, and venue mentioned in their Call Letter will be sent through email /Post and to their correspondence email id / Postal address.
- The names of candidates shortlisted for interviews will be made available on the company’s website.
For the posts of Management Trainees:
- For these candidates, selection will be based on Written Test (Computer Based Online Test) and Interview.
- The date, time, and venue for the exam will be mentioned in the admit card. The candidates should download the admit card from the official site and go through the details mentioned in the admit card very carefully before appearing for the exam.
- The CBT will be for a total of two hours in duration.
- The CBT is of two parts comprising of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Part-I will consist of 100 MCQs on the concerned subject/discipline. Part-II will consist of 50 MCQs on General Aptitude.
- The weightage for CBT is 85% and Interview is 15% respectively.
- The candidates must score a minimum qualifying mark in CBT for the candidate to be eligible for the Interview.
- Minimum qualifying marks –
- 60% for UR
- 50% in CBT for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PwBD concerning posts reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PwBD candidates.
The candidates who have successfully cleared the interview must prove that they are medically fit in order to get an appointment for their respective posts.
All details about the selected candidates and the results of the exam will be availble only on their official site. Candidates are asked to keep checking the site for any updates.
When is the BDL Exam for Management Trainees, Assistant manager and other posts ?
The exact date of the examination is not notified yet. Check their official website for more details.
Where can I get the Previous years question papers for the BDL exam ?
BDL doesnt provide any provision to view/download their previous year exam question papers. You can get a model question paper which is available on their website.
What is the syllabus for this BDL Exam ?
The syllabus for this exam is not updated yet. It will be updated on their official website by the start of August may be.
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now