Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
BD Recruitment 2023 – BD scheduled for the recruitment of a Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M. Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
BD, a 125-year-old global medical device company has started its Enterprise Center in Bangalore, India called BD Technology Campus India (TCI). This Enterprise Center will be an integral part of the global network for BDX. It will have the presence of R&D, Quality, Regulatory, IT, and other functions. The center boasts some of the brightest minds who work in a unique environment that fosters and supports ingenuity. BD TCI is dedicated to serving BD’s customers and patients thereby contributing its bit towards “advancing the world of health”.
BD Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Graduate Engineer Trainee:
Education and Experience: Graduate/Bachelor’s or Post-Graduate / Master’s Degree in a relevant engineering field is required (i.e., Computer Science, Electronics, Information technology, Bio-medical, etc.)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong fundamentals in the area of study
- Understanding of software development and engineering principles
- Strong Analytical Skills and problem-solving skills.
- The innovative and innovative mindset to identify solutions.
- We are currently seeking exceptionally talented individuals with excellent academic backgrounds who are keen to contribute to advancing the world of health.
- The individual should be willing to be inducted and supported in any area of the product development cycle viz. systems, design and development, Verification and Validation, or Architecture and Innovation activities.
- The individual would be guided by Sr/ Lead engineers at BDTCI.
- However, the individual must be a self-starter with a passion to deliver and meet the needs of the organization.
- In addition, this individual will work with global counterparts basis job requirements.
Job Responsibilities: (Primary Duties, Roles, and/or Authorities)
- The Graduate Engineer Trainee will assist to develop the design and engineering solutions for high-volume medical device products.
- (S)he, under the mentorship of leadership, will deliver relevant solutions to new and existing products through design iterations, risk assessment, technical analyses/FMEA, and verification activities of the design.
- The Graduate Engineer Trainees will work with the team to learn and deliver technological advancements in the field of automated testing and software development of the products.
- They will also be involved in efficiency improvement initiatives, new technology analysis, innovative problem solving, and delivering sustainable and advancing solutions in the relevant field.
- BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics, and the delivery of care.
- The company develops innovative technology, services, and solutions that help advance both clinical therapy for patients and clinical processes for healthcare providers.
- BD has 70,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
How to apply for BD Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here