BCPL Recruitment 2018: Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited Announced 39 jobs for Graduate & Technician Apprentice for B.E/B.Tech/Diploma holders.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
BCPL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Graduate & Technician Apprentice|
|Last Date||15 April 2018|
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of professional bodies recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above
Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices:
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- Candidates who have passed out in the year 2015, 2016 and 2017 are eligible to apply in the aforesaid post.
- Engineering graduate or diploma holder who had already undergone training or having job experience for a period of one year or more after acquiring required qualifications shall not be eligible.
- Candidates who have secured aggregate 55% and above marks in their Final Examination in the year 2015, 2016 and 2017 will be preferred
Age limit(As on 15.04.2018): Below 30 years.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidate
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for Persons with Disability.
BCPL Recruitment Vacancies: 39 Posts
Graduate Apprentices – 30
- Mechanical – 10 Posts
- Electrical – 10 Posts
- Chemical – 10 Posts
Technician Apprentices – 9
- Mechanical – 3 Posts
- Electrical – 3 Posts
- Chemical – 3 Posts
BCPL Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection of shortlisted candidates will be made only through written test or personal interview or both written test and Personal Interview as decided by Management.
Top MNC's hiring Entry Level & Experienced Graduates:- Register Now
How to apply BCPL Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 15 April 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Note: All the aspiring candidates are requested to get themselves enroll in the NATS portal.