BCPL Recruitment 2019: Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited Announced 66 jobs for Graduate Apprentices/Technician Apprentices in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
BCPL Recruitment 2019 details:
|Last Date||30 April 2019|
BCPL Apprentice – Detailed Eligibility:
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of professional bodies recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above
Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices:
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- Candidates who have passed out in the year 2016, 2017 and 2018 are eligible to apply in the aforesaid post.
- However, engineering graduate or diploma holder who had already undergone training or having job experience for a period of one year or more after acquiring required qualifications shall not be eligible for being engaged as an Apprentice under the Act.
Age limit (As on 30.04.2019): Below 30 years
Relaxations in Upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for Persons with Disability.
BCPL Apprentices – Discipline wise vacancies: 66 Posts
Graduate Apprentices – 51 Posts
- Mechanical – 10 Posts
- Electrical – 12 Posts
- Chemical – 15 Posts
- Instrumentation – 5 Posts
- Telecom – 3 Posts
- Computer Science – 3 Posts
- Civil – 3 Posts
Technician Apprentices – 15 Posts
- Mechanical – 5 Posts
- Electrical – 5 Posts
- Chemical – 5 Posts
BCPL Apprentices Selection Process:
Selection of shortlisted candidates will be made only through written test or personal interview or both written test and Personal Interview as decided by Management
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now