BCPL Recruitment 2019: Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited Announced 66 jobs for Graduate Apprentices/Technician Apprentices in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
BCPL Recruitment 2019 details:
|Last Date||30 April 2019|
BCPL Apprentice – Detailed Eligibility:
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of professional bodies recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above
Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices:
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- Candidates who have passed out in the year 2016, 2017 and 2018 are eligible to apply in the aforesaid post.
- However, engineering graduate or diploma holder who had already undergone training or having job experience for a period of one year or more after acquiring required qualifications shall not be eligible for being engaged as an Apprentice under the Act.
Age limit (As on 30.04.2019): Below 30 years
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now