BCECE Recruitment 2020 – Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) invites online job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of City Manager for 163 vacancies under the Urban Development and Housing Department. Candidates with the educational background of an MBA/ PG Degree/ Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be based on the Online Computer Based Test (CBT). Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at (www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in) website from 28 April to 27 May 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process for BCECE Jobs are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
BCECE Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||City Manager|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Qualification||MBA/ PG Degree/ Diploma|
|Application Starting Date||28 April 2020|
|Last Date||27 May 2020|
Detailed Eligibility – Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)
- Candidates should complete an MBA or PG Degree / Diploma in Public Administration or PG Degree in Town Manager/ Planning and development from a recognized Institution / University
Age Limit (01.01.2020):
- Minimum age limit: 21 years.
Maximum age limit:
- Unreserved (Male): 37 years
- Backward Class/ Extremely Back word Class (Male/ Female) : 40 years
- Unreserved (Female): 40 years
- Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribes (Male/ Female) : 42 years
- For DQ candidates: 10 years
- for Ex-Serviceman candidates: Not exceeding 57 years
Category Wise Vacancies (including backlog vacancy): Total – 163 Posts
- UR – 38 posts
- UR (F) – 21 posts
- ST – 02 posts
- ST (F) – 01 post
- SC – 19 posts
- SC (F) – 09 posts
- EBC – 22 posts
- EBC (F) – 10 posts
- BC – 14 posts
- BC (F) – 06 posts
- RCG – 06 posts
- EWS – 10 posts
- EWS (F) – 05 posts
BCECEB Recruitment Selection Process for City Manager:
- Selection will be done through Online Computer Based Test (CBT)
Scheme of Examination:
- The medium of CBT will be English.
- Questions will be multiple choice Objective type having 1 (one) marks each.
- The total number of Questions will be 100 (hundred).
- The duration of CBT will be of 2 hours.
|Current events of national and international importance||20|
|(B)||History of India and Indian National Movement||15|
|Indian and World Geography||15|
|(C)||Indian Polity and Economy||15|
|General Mental Ability||15|
Examination Fee: Rs. 2,200/-
Mode of Payment:
Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay examination Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on the computer screen
Online Payment: Through Online mode e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking
How to Apply BCECEB Recruitment 2020 for City Manager?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in) website from 28 April 2020 to 27 May 2020 up to 11.59 P.M.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Start date of Online Registration / Application form/ Submission of Examination Fee: 28.04.2020
- Last date of Online Registration for filling up on application form:27.05.2020 (11.59 P.M.)
- Downloading of Challan: 25.05.2020 (up to working hours of the bank)
- Last date of payment through Challan/ Debit/ Credit Card / Net Banking and submission of the online
- Application Form by Registered candidate: 27.05.2020 (11.59 P.M.)
- Period of Online Editing of Application Form: 29.05.2020 to 03.06.2020
- Proposed date of CBT: To be notified later on