Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
BCCL Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Junior Overman, T&S Gr. ‘C. There are 77 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by post. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
BCCL Recruitment 2023 for Junior Overman, T&S Gr. ‘C:
|Job Role||Junior Overman, T&S Gr. ‘C|
|Total Vacancies||77 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 31,852.56/- Per Month|
|Last Date||25 May 2023|
Junior Overman, T&S Gr. ‘C’:
- Diploma in Mining Engineering of 03 years duration or Degree in Mining Engineering or other equivalent qualifications approved on that behalf by the Central Govt. from any recognized institute.
- Valid Overmanship Competency Certificate(Un-restricted) issued by Directorate General of Mines Safety (DGMS) under Coal Mines Regulation 2017 for working in both Open Cast (OC) and Underground (UG) Mines.
- Valid Gas testing certificate issued by DGMS.
- Valid First Aid Certificate.
Age Limit ( As on 02 May 2023 ):
- The candidate must not be less than 18 years of age.
- The candidate must not be more than 33 years of age in the case of OBC (NCL) and 35 years of age of SC/ST.
Salary: Rs 31,852.56/- Per Month
No.of.Vacancies: 77 Posts ( SC – 10, ST – 62, OBC – 05 )
- The Selection methodology will comprise of Computer Based Test (CBT) only.
- No personal interview will be held.
- Eligible Candidates will be provisionally called for Computer Based Test (CBT) on the basis of their declaration regarding their eligibility such as age, educational/technical qualification, Valid Statutory Certificate, etc. as laid down in this notification/advertisement.
- The CBT will comprise of objective type with multiple choice answers and there will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The questions will be Bilingual (English/Hindi).
- The CBT will consist of two sections i.e. “A” & “B”.
- Section “A” will comprise questions specific to General Awareness/ Aptitude and” will comprise 20 questions of “One” mark each, similarly Section “B” of the test paper will comprise questions relating to Technical knowledge and will comprise 80 questions of “One” mark each, with a total of 100 marks.
- The exact schedule of CBT will be displayed on the BCCL website in due course.
- The result of the CBT will be available on the official website of BCCL.
- Based on the merit order of marks secured by the candidates in CBT, the shortlisted qualified candidates in the ratio of 1:3 will be called for document verification.
- For SC/ST candidates: NIL
- For OBC (NCL) candidates: Rs 1180/-
How to apply for BCCL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the prescribed application form through Registered/Speed Post only to the mentioned address latest by 25 May 2023 by 5.00 pm.
For more details & Application Form: Click here
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly mentioned on the top of the envelope containing the Application Form along with enclosures.
- Vacancies are tentative and BCCL management reserves the right to increase/decrease or cancel as per requirement.
- Bharat Coking Coal Limited in Jharkhand invites applications from eligible citizens of India for the following vacancies under the Special Recruitment Drive for SC/ST/OBC candidates only.
The General Manager (P&IR),
Bharat Coking Coal Limited,
Post- BCCL Township,
PIN- 826 005.
- Date of Notification: 02 May 2023
- Last Date for receiving Application forms at the office of GM (P&IR), BCCL, Koyla Bhawan, Dhanbad: 25 May 2023 by 05:00 PM
- Tentative date of downloading the admit card for eligible candidates: Will be notified on the BCCL’s website
- The tentative Date of the Computer Based Test (CBT): Will be notified on the BCCL’s website
- The tentative date of declaration of results: Will be notified on the BCCL’s website