Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
BBCI Recruitment 2023 announced for Medical Officer, ANM/Nurse For Research, MSW & Lab Technician posts in various disciplines. Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute(BBCI), requires these positions to work in a CCE, TMC-supported project “Programme to Control Common Cancer among Women in North and North East India, Guwahati”. There is a total of 7 posts for these positions. These positions are temporary and on a contractual basis. Candidates who completed MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BAMS/MSW/M.Sc/Diploma/DMLT from a recognized institute can apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview. The detailed eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Procedure are mentioned below.
BBCI Recruitment 2023 for Medical Officer, ANM/Nurse For Research, MSW & Lab Technician:
|Job Role||Medical Officer, ANM/Nurse For Research, MSW & Lab Technician|
|Job location||Guwahati, Morigaon|
|Walk-In date||20 March 2023|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
Project Title: “Programme to Control Common Cancer among Women in North and North East India, Guwahati”.
ANM/Nurse for research:
- Candidate should complete a diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery / ANM
- Desirable Qualification: Minimum 1-year experience.
- Candidates should complete MSW/Master of Social Sciences/Social Work/ Specialization in Community development desirable.
- Desirable Qualification: Minimum 1-year experience in a relevant field mandatory.
- Candidate should complete DMLT
- Desirable Qualification: 1-year experience in health care setup.
- Candidates should complete BDS / BHMS/BAMS/MBBS.
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience in a healthcare setup is desirable.
Duration: The appointment is for a period of 4 months and may be extendable.
Note: Female candidates will be preferred. Candidates applying for MORIGAON posts should be preferably from Morigaon or the nearby areas only.
Age Limit: ANM/Nurse for research/MSW/Lab Technician/Medical Officer – Below 30 years
- ANM/Nurse for research – Rs.20,000/month
- MSW – Rs.25,000/month
- Lab Technician – Rs.15,000/month
- Medical Officer – Rs.30,000/month
No.of.vacancies: 7 Posts
- For Guwahati [Place of work: Kamrup Metro & Rural areas and Dr. B Borooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati] – ANM/Nurse for research – 2 Posts; MSW – 2 Posts; Lab Technician – 1 Post;
- For Morigaon [Place of work: Morigaon District & STHG Civil Hospital] – Medical Officer – 1 Post; MSW – 1 Post
Selection Process for BBCI Recruitment 2023:
Candidates will be selected based on Interview. The candidates should carry a copy of self-attested relevant documents which will be retained by the Document Verification Team on the date of the interview.
How to apply for BBCI Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates have to appear for the walk-in interview on 20 March 2023 at 9.30 AM at the below-mentioned address with the relevant documents.
For More details: Click here
Power Grid Building(Ground Floor),
Dr.B Borooah Cancer Institute,