5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
Barracuda Networks Off Campus Drive scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer for Batch Engineering/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Barracuda Networks Off Campus Drive 2021 details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 6.7 LPA|
- BE/BTech (CS/IT)/ MCA
- Good academics
- Very good knowledge about any one scripting language like PERL or Python. The candidate should be able to write scripts independently from day one.
- Candidate should have a basic knowledge of networking.
- Good understanding of Application layer protocols like HTTP/HTTPS.
- Knowledge on application security domain will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should have a very good oral and written communication skills. Should be able to communicate ideas to others in the team.
- Develop Web application security or data protection features, test and release to customers
- Deliver frequent maintenance releases to address issues found in customer environments
- Define test specifications (functional, environments, resources …etc) for new features and product failures
- Set up test environments
- Constantly review the QA test bank to find and cover all testing gaps
- Create and document detailed test plans for existing and new feature
- Find creative ways to break the product and uncover defects
- Test integration of local and cloud components
How to apply Barracuda Networks Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates apply this drive in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now