BARC Admit Card 2019: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) yet to announced the notification for the upcoming recruitment examination admit cards/Hall Tickets. The mode of releasing the admit card will be online. There is no provision to receive the admit card other than online mode. BARC will issue the login credentials to access the admit card while registering the online application. Further details about the BARC Admit card for various recruitment is given below.
BARC Admit card 2019:
BARC selection process will be varied based on the post nature. For all selection stages, it will issue the BARC Admit card for qualified candidates. Screening of the candidates for admit card release will be based on the Eligibility details on the application, the result of previous stages and etc. The authority has rights to issue and cancel the admit card for particular candidates without releasing any notification. Check the details of admit card for BARC Recruitment 2019 for the post of Work Assistant:
- Last date for Online Application: 1 July 2019
- Date of BARC Work Assistant Admit card 2019: Notified Soon
- Date of BARC Work Assistant Exam: Notified Soon
How to download BARC Admit card 2019?
Applicants who are submitting their online application on or before the due date will be eligible to download the admit card online. After the official notification candidates can visit the official website with their login credentials to download the admit card. For that BARC will issue the notification for the candidates registered mobile number and Email Id. Further steps to download the BARC Admit card 2019:-
Step 1: Visit the official website of BARC Work Assistant Admit card 2019
Step 2: Find and click BARC Work Assistant Admit card 2019 link on the home page.
Step 3: Enter the login credentials and then submit.
Step 4: View and verify the admit card details.
Step 5: Take a copy of the admit card for future reference.
Discrepancies while downloading BARC Work Assistant Admit card:
- BARC Admit card will be accessible only on the official website. Because of the mass access at the time of admit card downloading server may slow down or unavailable. Then candidates have to close the browser and attempt a new try.
- Attempting to download the admit card after the last date is not possible.it will be accessible from the date of admit card release and to the last date.
- Some candidates may submit incorrect login details because of forgetting the login credentials. For that situation, they can retrieve the forgotten details on the official website with their registered mobile number.
Enlisted details on the BARC Work Assistant Admit card:
In order to avoid discrepancies on the admit card details candidates have to cross-check the details before going to download the admit card.Such details to be verified by the candidates:-
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Date Of Birth
- Email ID
- Examination venue
- Centre code
- Examination Date & Time
- Signature of the Candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Instructions for the Examination
- Things not allowed to the examination
Documents need to submit at the time of written test:
Candidates while entering to the written test they have to submit such documents for the verification by the invigilator of the examination hall.
- Name and Age Proof
- Photo identity proof(Aadhar Card, PAN card, License and etc)
- Address Proof
- 10th / 12th Mark Sheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Any authorized Id from Gazetted officer