Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018 Job notifications for 55 vacancies of English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Process Server & Group D (Peon/Night Guard/Farash). The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Process Server & Group D|
|Salary||Up to Rs.37,600/-|
|Job Location||Bankura (West Bengal)|
|Last Date||15 June 2018|
Bankura District Court Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidates must have passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognised Board and must possess at least a Certificate in Computer Training from recognised Institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in computer operation.
- For Stenographer Grade III, a minimum speed @ 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand and typing speed @ 30 w.p.m. is required.
Process Server: Candidates must have passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognised Board.
Group D: Candidates must have passed Class- VIII from any recognised School or recognised Madrasa or any other recognized equivalent Institution.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2018): 18 years to 40 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC & ST Category
- 3 years for OBC(A) & OBC(B) category
- The upper age limit in case of Person With Disability is 45 years.
Post wise vacancies: 55 Posts
- English Stenographer Grade III – 9 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 14 Posts
- Process Server – 6 Posts
- Group D (Peon/ Night Guard/ Farash) – 26 Posts
- English Stenographer: Rs.7,100-37,600/-
- LDC/Process Server: Rs.5,400-25,200/-
- Group D (Peon/Night Guard/Farash): Rs.4,900-16,200/-
Bankura District Court Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Written Examination, Stenography Test & Personality Test.
Scheme of Examination:
For English Stenographer:
|Name of Test||Marks|
|Dictation & Transcription||400|
|Typing in Computer||100|
Lower Division Clerk/Process Server/Group D:
- A Written Examination of 100 marks comprising 100 Multiple Choice Questions each carrying 01 marks on Simple Arithmetic, English, Bengali and General Knowledge.
- 01 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer. The duration of the Examination will be of 02 hour.
- On the basis of the result of the Written Examination, a number of successful candidates will be called for Personality Test, which will be of 20 marks.
- On the basis of the total marks obtained in the Written Examination and Personality Test, the final panel will be prepared
- English Stenographer/LDC/Process Server (UR & Others): Rs. 300/-
- English Stenographer/LDC/Process Server (SC/ST): Rs. 200/-
- Group D (UR & Others): Rs. 200/-
- Group D (SC/ST): Rs. 150/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Card or Credit Card or Internet Banking or e-challan.
How to apply Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 15 June 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Starting date for online application: 14th May 2018
- Last date for online application submission: 15th June 2018
- Start Date for downloading of admit cards: 2 weeks before the examination
- Exam Date: To be notified later