Bankura District Court Recruitment 2019 has released the job notifications for the post of English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Process Server & Group D (Peon/Night Guard/Farash) for 19 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 8th/10th/Any degree within the age limit of 18 to 40 years can apply for this job. The selection is based on Written Examination, Stenography Test & Personality Test. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Bankura District Court Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Process Server & Group D|
|Salary||Up to Rs.37,600/-|
|Job Location||Bankura (West Bengal)|
|Last Date||10 December 2019|
For English Stenographer/LDC:
- Candidates must have passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognised Board and must possess at least a Certificate in Computer Training from recognised Institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in computer operation.
- For Stenographer Grade III, a minimum speed @ 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand and typing speed @ 30 w.p.m. is required.
For Process Server:
- Candidates must have passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognised Board.
For Group D:
- Candidates must have passed Class- VIII from any recognised School or recognised Madrasa or any other recognized equivalent Institution.
Age limit (as on 01.01.2019): 18 years to 40 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC & ST Category
- 3 years for OBC(A) & OBC(B) category
- The upper age limit in case of Person With Disability is 45 years.
Post wise vacancies: (Total – 19 Posts)
- English Stenographer Grade III – 4 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 3 Posts
- Process Server – 2 Posts
- Group D (Peon/ Night Guard/ Farash) – 10 Posts
Pay Scale Details:
- For English Stenographer: Rs.7,100 – 37,600/-
- For LDC/Process Server: Rs.5,400 – 25,200/-
- For Group D (Peon/Night Guard/Farash): Rs.4,900-16,200/-
Bankura District Court Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection will be based on Written Examination, Stenography Test & Personality Test.
Scheme of Examination:
For English Stenographer:
|Paper||Name of Test||Marks|
|Paper-II||Dictation & Transcription||400|
|Paper-III||Typing in Computer||100|
For Lower Division Clerk/Process Server/Group D:
- Written Examination of 100 marks comprising of 50 Multiple Choice Questions each carrying 02 marks on Simple Arithmetic, English, Bengali and General Knowledge.
- 1 mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The duration of the Examination will be 1 hour 15 minutes.
- On the basis of the result of the Written Examination, a number of successful candidates will be called for Personality Test, which will be of 20 marks.
- On the basis of the total marks obtained in the Written Examination and Personality Test, the final panel will be prepared.
- English Stenographer/LDC/Process Server (UR & Others): Rs. 300/-
- English Stenographer/LDC/Process Server (SC/ST): Rs. 200/-
- Group D (UR & Others): Rs. 200/-
- Group D (SC/ST): Rs. 150/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Card or Credit Card or Internet Banking or e-challan.
How to Apply for Bankura District Court Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 10 December 2019.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Starting date for online application: 14.11.2019
- Last date for online application submission: 10.12.2019
- Start Date for downloading of admit cards: 2 weeks before the examination
- Exam Date: To be notified later
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now