Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 released the job notification for the post of Generalist Officer for 314 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor’s Degree can apply with the required experience. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 23 December 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Bank of Maharashtra:
The Bank of Maharashtra established and registered in the year 1935. The main objective of Maharashtra Bank is to spread business operations in the state of Maharashtra. The second branch of the Maharashtra bank is located in 1938 at Bombay. Followed by the third branch is located at Pune.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 for Apprentice:
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||23 December 2022|
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from the recognized University / Institutes approved by Govt. of India or its regulatory bodies.
- The apprentice should be proficient in local language (Reading, Writing, Speaking & Understating) of State / UT. The apprentice should produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet / certificate evidencing one of the languages as local language.
Age limit : 20-28 years
Age Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Category wise vacancies: 314 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh-10 Posts
- Chandigarh-2 Posts
- Chhattisgarh-2 Posts
- Delhi-10 Posts
- Goa -4 Posts
- Gujarat -6 Posts
- Karnataka-8 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh -22 Posts
- Maharashtra-207 Posts
- Punjab-5 Posts
- Rajasthan-3 Posts
- Tamilnadu-10 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh-20 Posts
- West Bengal-5 Posts
Generalist officers Selection process:
- The candidates shall be required to register online application on bank’s website with 12th percentage (HSC/10+2) / Diploma percentage. Merit list for engagement of apprentices will be prepared State-wise in descending order on the basis of marks / percentage obtained in 12th (HSC/10+2) / Diploma examination, in case more than one candidate having the same percentage, such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
- The applicants who have completed Engineering Degree after completion of Diploma from the recognized University / Board of Govt. of India, their Diploma Marks / Percentage in the aggregate of all semesters / years would be considered for preparing merit list. Refer to clause (03) (11) for
calculating percentage of marks.
- Computerized Merit list will be prepared only on the basis of the information filled by the Applicant in the ONLINE application.
- PWD-No Fees
How to Apply Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 23 December 2022.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now