Bangalore University Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Librarian in various disciplines. There are totally 07 vacancies available in above mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of M.LiSc/Phd are eligible to apply for the jobs. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the jobs by sending post. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Bangalore University Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Librarian:
|Job Role||Assistant Librarian|
|Experience||Minimum 03 Years|
|Total Vacancies||07 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 32,000 – 36,000/-|
|Last Date||20 January 2023|
- Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with atleast 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of 55% marks where grading system is practiced and a consistently good academic record with knowledge on computerization of library.
- 5% relaxation for SC/ST, OBC & PH candidates.
- Qualifying in the National Eligibility Test (NET) or other accredited test like SET in Library Science conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC.
- Holders of Ph.D Degree as on the date of Notification of the UGC Regulation, along with those candidates who are awarded a Ph.D Degree through a process of admission, registration, course work and external evaluation as laid down in the UGC (Minimum standards and procedure for award of M.Phil/Ph.D Degree) Regulations, 2009 and so adopted by the University shall be exempted from NET/SET.
- Three years Professional/ Administrative Experience in a University or educational institutions.
- M.LiSc – Rs 32,000/-
- Phd – Rs 36,000/-
No.of.Vacancies : 07 Posts ( SC- 02, GM- 03, ST- 01, Category 1 – 01 )
Selection Process of Bangalore University Recruitment 2023 :
The selection process includes the Interview.
How to apply for Bangalore University Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can send their application form to the address mentioned below on or before 20 January 2023 within 5.00 pm.
For more details & Application : Click here
- Candidates are requested to submit their application enclosing only true copies of the testimonials/documents, as per the proforma attached to this notification.
- The eligible candidates should appear for the interview along with their original documents pertaining to qualification, caste, experience etc., to produce before the interview committee.
- Duration will be one year.
- Selected candidates should work in the Library of PG Centre at Ramangara and Libraries situated at Jnana Bharathi Campus.
- This Ad-hoc arrangement is purely on temporary basis and terminable at any time without assigning any reasons thereof.
Postal Address :
Jnana Bharathi Campus,