Balmer Lawrie Recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Manager (Legal Services) for Law graduates at Kolkata Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager (Legal Services)|
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Last Date||22 November 2018|
Balmer Lawrie AM Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Full time Bachelor of Law / integrated BA LLB, BSc LLB, B.Com LLB, BBA LLB of 5 years duration (excluding part-time /correspondence /distance learning)
Experience: 1 year of corporate experience or 1 year of practising experience in Solicitor / Law Firm/ Court is mandatory.
Age limit (As on 01.04.2018): Below 27 years
Age Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for Other Backward Classes (NCL) candidates
- PWD candidates – 10 years (15 years for SCs/ STs & 13 years for OBCs).
- Others as per government policy
Balmer Lawrie AM Recruitment Selection Process:
Only shortlisted candidates who are found primafacie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and/or personal interview. Those shortlisted for the Selection Process shall be intimated through e-mail.
How to apply Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018 for AM?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Asst Manager vacancy through online latest by 22 November 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 7th November 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22nd November 2018
- Date of Written Test/Interview: Will be intimated later.