Balangir District Court Recruitment 2018 – District Court, Balangir (Odisha) announced 17 posts of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist and Stenographer Grade-III. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Balangir District Court Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade-III|
|Salary||Up to Rs.25,500/-|
|Job Location||Balangir (Odisha)|
|Last Date||7 July 2018|
- Candidates have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University as the case may be.
- Candidates have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
- For the post of Stenographers Grade-III the candidate shall possess a minimum speed of 80 words in Shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per minute.
- For the post of Typists the candidate shall possess a minimum speed of 40 words in Typewriting per minute.
Age limit (As on 07.07.2018): 18 to 32 years
Post wise vacancies: 17 Posts
- Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist – 12 Posts
- Junior Typist – 3 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III – 2 Posts
- Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist/Junior Typist: Rs.19,900/-
- Stenographer Grade-III: Rs.25,500/-
Balangir District Court Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Written Test, Computer Science Test, Stenography Test, Typing Test & Viva Voce Test.
Scheme of Examination:
For Junior Clerk-Copyist:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now