Bajaj Auto Off Campus Drive scheduled to hire a Diploma Trainee Engineer from 2019 batch at Pune. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process of Bajaj Auto Off Campus Drive.
Bajaj Auto Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Diploma Trainee Engineer (DTE)|
|Job Location||Chakan and Waluj Plant|
|Online Test Date||18 September 2019|
- 10th /SSC: Minimum 50% Marks No gap between education
- 12th / HSC / ITI / NCTVT / MCVC : Minimum 50% Marks (in case of Direct Second year admission)
- Diploma /Polytechnic: Minimum 55% Marks in each semester
- Maximum 3 subject backlogs during Diploma / Polytechnic in the past (No live backlog accepted)
- There should not be any loss of academic semester/year during the entire tenure of education.
- Candidate should be medically fit (medical fitness of the candidate is mandatory).
- Students appeared in the final year of Diploma Engineering and passing out / completed their diploma education in June / July 2019.
- Branches: Mechanical, Production, Automobile
Bajaj Auto Off Campus Drive – Selection Process:
- Online Test (Technical + Aptitude and Personality)
- The students shortlisted through the online test will undergo a personal interview (Technical + HR).
Stipend: Selected students will join Bajaj Auto as a Diploma Trainee Engineers (DTEs) at a stipend of Rs. 11,500/- p.m. at Chakan and Waluj Plant.
How to apply for Bajaj Auto Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by the following link as soon as possible. Applied candidates can attend the online test on 18 September 2019 at the following venue.
To Apply: Click here
Online test: 18-09-2019 Time: 9.30 AM
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering (PCCOE),
Near Akurdi Railway Station, Sector No. 26, Pradhikaran,
Nigdi, Pune 411044
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now