Bajaj Allianz Recruitment 2023 – is scheduled to hire for the role of Trainee Service Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/Diploma graduates at Lucknow. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Bajaj Allianz Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Trainee Service Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s degree/diploma in engineering/technology under automobile or mechanical stream (final year students also can apply)
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-managed, highly motivated, and confident
- Able to work well under deadlines in a high-paced, changing environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective team player
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in basic comp
- Determine liability for the damages
- Interview customers and other parties involved
- Partner with repairers/advisors to manage vehicle repairs
- Negotiate with customers and other service providers
During Training, you will learn:
- Basics of General Insurance in India
- Motor Insurance products and Claim handling in detail
- Automobile structure, advance technologies, Body & paint and collision repair technology
- How to evaluate, and negotiate auto accident claims to reach a fair and equitable settlement
- How to interpret policy contacts and identify how coverage applies to a loss
- How to accurately document files to include all key claims activities
- How to resolve internal and external customer inquiries
- How to work with external partners to ensure our customers receive a high level of efficient and effective service
How to Apply to Bajaj Allianz Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here.