Azim Premji Foundation Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for Campus Programme Associate for B.E/B.Tech/MA/M.Sc/M.Phil/PHD graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Azim Premji Foundation Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Campus Programme Associate|
|Salary||INR 3.36 Lakhs Per Annum|
|Job location||Across India|
|Venue location||Panipat, Haryana|
|Venue date||8 February 2018|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Candidates should possess a degree in B.E/B.Tech/MA/M.Sc/M.Phil/PHD
- 2018 Batch
- Perform in-depth White box testing.
- Review Engineering Requirements and Design Documents. Anticipate, Procure & configure test setup.
- Estimate the efforts involved for qualifying the changes including writing and executing test scripts and specification, Prepare strategy for the feature assigned.
- Develop or adapt testing tools for functional area.
- Written test
Job Location: Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Karnataka, Chattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh and Puducherry.
How to apply for Azim Premji Foundation Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive in online and attend drive at following venue on 8 February 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 8 February 2018 (Thursday) Time: 9:30 AM Sharp
APIIT SD INDIA,
Near Toll Plaza Panipat,
- Students must carry one hard copy of marksheets, resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card(Driving License/Passport/Voter ID/College ID).
- All the students should appear for interview in formal dress.
- All the students are required to carry their all qualification documents starting from 10th Class. (Original copy and 1 photocopy of each) .
Registration for Participation: The students willing to appear in the drive are required to register online and must carry the copy of admit card generated by the website.