Axis Bank Walk-in Drive 2023 notification announced for the post of CASA Sales Officer/BDE/ Assistant Manager. Candidates with the qualification of Any degree are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Axis Bank Walk-in Drive details 2023 for CASA Sales Officer/BDE/ Assistant Manager:
|Job Role||CASA Sales Officer/BDE/ Assistant Manager|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue date||15 May 2023|
CASA Sales Officer/BDE/ Assistant Manager:
Education – UG: Graduation from a recognized institute.
Role: Branch Sales Executive
Industry Type: Banking
Department: Sales & Business Development
Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Role Category: Enterprise & B2B Sales
Role Proficiencies: For the successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skills in both English and the local language.
- Excellent lead generation and conversion skills.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work successfully as a part of a team.
- High sales orientation to meet sales targets consistently.
- Ready to travel locally for meeting customers during sales calls.
- Should have a compatible mobile device with a required Android/ iOS version.
- Selling of banks and third-party products to new customers.
- Conducting marketing activities and traveling locally to meet new customers as a daily activity.
- Contacting existing customers for more deposits and cross-selling more products.
- Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a daily and monthly basis.
- Complete all mandatory certifications required for the role (AMFI, EUIN, etc.).
- Complete all learning activities conducted by the bank from time to time.
- Daily entry of interaction with customers in the bank CRM system.
- Follow all compliance guidelines (regulatory & legislative) for each activity.
- Participate and follow all initiatives that are undertaken by the bank from time to time.
About the Role:
- Officer Sales are a part of the Bank’s front-line sales team.
- Their primary responsibility is sales of banks products to new customers for the bank.
- They will be required to take part in offsite marketing activities and travel locally to meet new customers as a daily activity.
- They are responsible for selling banking and third-party products to customers based on their needs.
- They are responsible for handling customer queries.
- Officer Sales are required to achieve targets assigned by the bank within the initial 6 months for confirmation of their service.
About Liability Sales:
- The Liability Sales department focuses on the liability acquisition, assets, and retail forex business for the bank.
- The department drives business from across Axis branches and is responsible for sourcing retail and corporate deposits, salary and non-salary accounts, trust accounts, and forex Business with a view to increasing the retail book of the bank.
- At Axis Bank, we go much beyond addressing the financial needs of our customers.
- We give them reasons to strengthen their trust in us, at every step.
- This belief has paid us rich dividends, bringing with it steady growth, rapid expansion, and an opportunity for you to propel your career further.
- Axis Bank is expanding and with expansion comes the opportunity to grow and chart your own career path.
- So, if you are a self-motivated banking professional, looking for opportunities to redefine your career, you might just be the person we require.
How to apply for Axis Bank Walk-in Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the drive on 15 May 2023 from 11.00 am to 2.00 pm.
For more details: Click here
Prince Anwar Shah Branch,
Rajendra Prasad Colony,
Kolkata – 700 033.