Avis Budget Group Recruitment 2023 – Avis Budget Group is scheduled to hire for the role of Software Development Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Avis Budget Group Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- 4-year degree in Computer Science or another related field
- 0-3 years of experience writing and debugging software products
- Experience coding in any language
- Understanding of relational databases
- Desire to work within a team of engineers at all levels of experience
- Desire to dig into the finest details of software systems to find and solve problems
- Experience working with cloud environments, such as AWS, is a plus
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Build software to enable exceptional customer experiences
- Work with Technical Leads planning the implementation details of new work
- Build transparent systems with proper monitoring, observability, and alerting
- Plan for robust build, test, and deployment automation
- Triage system-wide issues and identify the root cause of incidents
- Work within an Agile framework
- We are looking for a talented and passionate engineer to join us in our development and maintenance of ABG backend web services. These services support our mobile and web e-commerce products – the primary driver of $9B in annual revenue.
- This role requires a resourceful individual, a persistent problem solver, and a strong hands-on engineer.
- This is a great opportunity to have a big impact as part of a growing team in the midst of technology and product transformation.
How to Apply for Avis Budget Group Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.