Avasoft Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled to hire Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech – 2020 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Venue Location||Salem (Tamilnadu)|
|Venue Date||01 & 02 November 2019|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech – Any Streams
- Batch: 2020 only
- 60% throughout ( no active arrears )
Avasoft Off-Campus Drive – Selection Process:
Self – registration before the campus recruitment visit. All final year students are invited even if they have arrears.
- Written /Online test in Aptitude, English essay (Open to all who are interested)
- Group Discussion (For candidates selected from the Written test)
- Interview with Senior Managers (For candidates selected based on GD performance)
- Final Interview with Center Head at our offices (For candidates selected based on Interview performance)
Internship and final joining:
- For candidates who have been selected in the final interview will be provided with offer letters
- The candidates who accept and sign the offers we would conduct a 3 to 4 month internship at our offices.
- The internship is expected to start after the 7th-semester exams in the last week of Nov.
- The interns will be provided with a stipend of INR 10,000 per month during the internship.
- The interns will start their full-time employment after their final year exams receiving their full salaries as per their offer letters.
How to Apply Avasoft Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online and attend drive at the following venue on 01 & 02 November 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Date: 01 & 02 November 2019
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
Dhirajlal Gandhi College of Technology,
Opposite Salem Airport,
Sikkanampatty (PO), Omalur (TK),