Avalara Technologies Private Ltd scheduled for a role of Associate Analyst for MBA graduates at Pune Office.The detailed eligibility and application process of Avalara Recruitment are given in below.
Avalara Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Analyst|
|Job location||Shivajinagar, Pune|
- Should be MBA in finance (not required to be from a top B – School)
- Knowledge of Windows, MS Word, MS Excel is a must
- Excellent communication
- Excellent logical and analytical skills
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Team player
- A Trainee Analyst position would involve understanding the various transactions on the VAT form by country.
- This position requires the ability to learn quickly to start working independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where attention to detail, analytical skills and strong communication skills are essential.
- Also, would have to provide exceptional customer support in addition to producing timely and accurate results by way of preparing and filing the VAT Returns.
How to apply Avalara Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here