Avalara Technologies Private Ltd scheduled for a role of Engineering Intern for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Pune Office.The detailed eligibility and application process of Avalara Recruitment are given in below.
Avalara Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Engineering Intern|
|Job location||Shivajinagar, Pune|
- BE preferred, MCA, MCS (Pune University).
- Any Specialized courses in Testing Domain would be huge plus.
- Excellent problem solving and aptitude
- Creative thinking
- Somebody who has done actual project – rather than “contributed in project…”
- Somebody who has done at least couple of readings / projects / activities outside normal curriculum.
- Excellent with at least 1 language – java / php
- Ready to take up assignments
- Ready to work ungodly hours whenever needed / stretch hours.
- Ability to analyse critical data scenarios and calculations so as to verify the accuracy of the builds in test.
- Understand and learn about MTG Processes and different websites / projects / tools and their interactions / inter-dependencies.
- Coordinates and collaborates with engineering team in understanding the collected requirements thereby generating the Test scenarios and test cases to meet requirements.
- Be an excellent data player. Prepare test data to cover test scenarios / cases. Ensure all different business cases are covered in the testing.
- Create and manage bug reports ensuring they are clearly communicated to the team and addressed
- Break down the builds in tests, analyze the implementation at code level and leverage that knowledge to define excellent test cases.
- Perform functional, unit level and performance test.
- Identify and implement automation opportunities wherever possible. Define consistent and repeatable process.
How to apply Avalara Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here