Attra Infotech Off Campus Drive scheduled for a role of Associate Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Attra Infotech Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Venue date||25 January 2018|
|Last date||23 January 2018|
- 2017 batch – BE/ BTech/ MCA/ ME/ MTech (CS/ IT/ EC) – above 60% aggregate through out academics
- Good pH Score
- Good academics
- The current event is for Functional Testing Profile
- Candidates who had attended Attra drive in last 6 months are not eligible for this drive.
- The offered candidates will have to sign a service agreement for 3 years, if disputed to be compensated with 2 lacs.
- As a guarantee, you need to submit a cheque to the company at the time of joining. Please note you need not carry amount or cheque while joining or have that amount in your account the same will be taken from your salary account. The same cheque will be returned to you on completion of 36 months service with company.
How to apply for Attra Infotech Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 23 January 2018 and attend this drive on 25 January 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now