ATPPF Recruitment 2021 – Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organisation invites the job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Assistant– 25 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Any degree are eligible to apply for these jobs. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About ATPPF: The Assam Tea Plantations Provident Fund and Pension Fund Scheme, the only institutionalized social security cover to the tea garden workers of Assam which came into force w.e.f. 12th Sept.1955 have now passed over more than fifty years of existence with success . in quality and quantity in providing social security to its members. A Journey through a bumpy and thorny road of resistance to a flat pitch, the scheme have an unique experience in trust and security. After introduction of Provident Fund Scheme in 12th Sept. 1955, a series of legislation have followed with added benefits. Presently the following schemes are providing social security benefit to the workers in the tea estates of Assam.
ATPPF Recruitment 2021:
ATPPF Recruitment 2021 for Junior Assistant:
|Job Role||Junior Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.14000 – 49000/-|
|Last Date||14 August 2021|
- The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. The candidates must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute such as Word Processor, Spread Sheet, presentation graphics, concept of database, internet, email and computer typing in English/Assamese language.
- For General – 21 to 38 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- UR – 10 Posts
- OBC/MOBC – 07 Posts
- SC – 02 Posts
- ST(P) – 02 Posts
- ST (H) – 01 Post
- EWS – 02 Posts
- PWD – 01 Post
Salary: Rs.14000 – 49000/-
ATPPF Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Stage-I: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type test (Multiple Choice Questions 100 marks) to be held in FIVE ZONES of Assam — (Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Tezpur, Silchar and Guwahati) on a date to be notified later on.
- Syllabus for Stage I include: General studies including current affairs, national and international — 60 marks, General English — 20 marks, Arithmetic — 20 marks.
- Stage-II: Against each vacancy, five candidates would be shortlisted for Stage II on the basis of the marks obtained in Stage I. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the following tests in Stage-II:
- Computer test (English and Assamese typing). — 20 marks. Writing ability test in English. Writing ability tests shall include drafting, precis writing, comprehension, essay, etc. — 30 marks. Combined marks of Stage I (Objective Type Test) and Stage II (Computer Test and Writing ability test in English) secured by a candidate will be the determining factor for selection to the post of Junior Assistant.
- For General – Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST – Rs.200/-
How to apply for ATPPF Recruitment 2021?
All Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website from 15 July 2021 to 14 August 2021.
For more details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now