Atkins Off Campus Drive 2023: Atkins is scheduled to hire for the role of Programme Management Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MBA/Any Degree graduates. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Programme Management Trainee:
- Program Controls role: B.Tech in Civil / PG in Construction Management/Project management or MBA with Engineering background, MBA in Analytics
- Win Work/ Business Development: Graduates in any discipline with good analytical & communication skills.
- Minimum 2 Years of Experience preferably in construction, planning project controls, project management, project coordination, proposal writing/Business development.
- Academic performance: Minimum 60 % in the graduation & post-graduation.
- Excellent communication skill + Interpersonal skills
- Good analytical ability and presentation skills.
- Must be proficient in MS office tools.
- Office 365 power platform – PowerApps, Power BI, Power Automate is desirable.
- Knowledge in data science is desirable.
- Experience or knowledge of Primavera P6, MSP, Ecosys, EVA and other project management tools will be added advantage.
- French Language proficiency will be an added advantage.
Induction plan and training:
- The shortlisted candidate will be employed as a Trainee for 3 months on a fixed stipend.
- Structured training will be given by in-house and external agency.
- After 3 months of training, the candidate will go through an internal assessment and based on the performance they will be offered Contract roles for at least 1 year.
Roles & Responsibilities: Assist in the management and reporting of project finances and cash flow that would involve:
- Use of financial database tools to collate data.
- Preparation of financial reports in formats defined by the PM.
- Raising payment certificates and invoice templates.
- Collating and monitoring cost accruals and invoicing.
- Tracking spends and contractor timesheets.
- Producing project KPI dashboards using technological advancements.
Title – Programme Management Trainee:
- The trainee engineer is an important role in project & program management services. The primary objective of this role is to support the Project Manager and/or Programme Manager in the delivery of a project, in line with the time/cost/quality requirements.
- The nature of role of a trainee engineer takes a centre point for a project along with the project manager. A trainee engineer ensures smooth running of the project by assisting project managers with the development and implementation of projects, including project plans, policies and solutions and contributes to issue resolution and escalation, research, analysis activities and planning and monitoring activities.
How to apply for Atkins Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on their official website by following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.