Athenahealth Recruitment 2019 for the role of Associate Member of Technical Staff for Engineering graduates at Chennai. The detailed eligibility and recruitment details are given below.
Athenahealth Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Associate Member of Technical Staff|
Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech
- 0-2 years of experience in an engineering role(Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent)
- The familiarity of working in an Agile environment preferred
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux, Big Data, SQL, NOSQL, and various other technologies
- Exposure to with object-oriented programing, relational database technologies, distributed computing tech (Hadoop, spark), RESTful API, WebUI (HTML 5) and Modern JS frameworks
- Experience with iOS and Android environments
- Produce accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the appropriate detail
- Deliver customer value in the form of high-quality software components and services in adherence with RPR policies on Security, performance, longevity and Integration testing
- Proactively identify and proposes new, alternative technology in order to create scalable implementations and achieve results
- Write, debug, and deploy code to production; deliver timely fixes.
- Work collaboratively across the Technology and Product organizations to ensure alignment towards business goals
- Adhere to DOD (story definition of done) as part of the sprint, including unit tests, functional testing, code reviews, no regressions, bug fixes, documentation and adhere to best coding practices.
- Participate and contribute to scrum meetings i.e. daily stand-up, sprint planning, readouts and retrospectives
How to apply for Athenahealth Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following as soon as possible.
For More Details and Apply: Click here