Athenahealth Recruitment 2020 – Athenahealth scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Member-Technical Staff for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduates at Chennai. The detailed eligibility and recruitment details are given below.
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
Athenahealth Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Associate Member-Technical Staff|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
- Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA
- 0-2 years of experience in an engineering role (Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent)
- Familiarity of working in an Agile environment preferred
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux, Big Data, SQL, NOSQL, and various other technologies
- Exposure to with object oriented programing, relational database technologies, distributed computing tech (Hadoop, spark), RESTful API, WebUI (HTML 5) and Modern JS frameworks
- Experience with iOS and Android environments
- Produce accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the appropriate detail
- Deliver customer value in the form of high quality software components and services in adherence with RPR policies on Security, performance, longevity and Integration testing
- Proactively identify and proposes new, alternative technology in order to create scalable implementations and achieve results
- Write, debug, and deploy code to production; deliver timely fixes.
- Work collaboratively across the Technology and Product organizations to ensure alignment towards business goals
- Adhere to DOD (story definition of done) as part of the sprint, including unit tests, functional testing, code reviews, no regressions, bug fixes, documentation and adhere to best coding practices.
- Participate and contribute to scrum meetings i.e. daily stand-up, sprint planning, readouts and retrospectives
How to Apply for Athenahealth Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details and Apply: Click here