Athenahealth Recruitment 2019 for the role of RPA Associate – Ops for B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree graduates at Chennai. The detailed eligibility and recruitment details are given below.
Athenahealth Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||RPA Associate – Ops|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
- Any Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Scripting languages (Python, Macros, vbs, SQL)
- Understand the RPA Architecture.
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows using Automation Anywhere as the RPA Platform.
- Designs, Codes, Tests and Documents BOTs with simple to moderate complexity.
- Engages in Peer Code Reviews. Provides Constructive Feedbacks on Codes.
- Builds BOTS or modules utilizing data from databases, parsing data from flat files, emailing or automating MS Office applications.
How to Apply for Athenahealth Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details and Apply: Click here