Athenahealth Recruitment 2020 – Athenahealth scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Member-Technical Staff for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and recruitment details are given below.
Athenahealth Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Associate Member-Technical Staff|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
- Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA
- 0-2 years of software engineering experience
- SQL, RDBMSs relational databases; Big Data, NoSQL.
- Familiarity with UNIX/Linux, and various other systems technologies
- Exposure to object-oriented programing, distributed computing tech (Hadoop, spark), RESTful API, WebUI (HTML 5) and Modern JS frameworks, microservices.
- Any CI/CD exposures are a plus.
- Agile environment work experience/exposure preferred.
- We’re looking for developers who want to work on challenging technology problems to create products that medical professionals and patients use every day. We work with a mix of technologies, but don’t hire developers based on particular coding language.
- We’re more interested in folks with raw talent and a burning desire to succeed. The most important requirement for applying is a passion to learn and to make a difference developing enabling technologies.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Experience reading and writing code in a programming language
- Experience working collaboratively towards project goals and deadlines •Computer Science (CS) or relevant technical degree program is a plus, though we will consider non-traditional, non-CS degreed applicants.
How to Apply for Athenahealth Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details and Apply: Click here