Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
ATEPFO Recruitment 2021 – Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organisation (ATEPFO) has announced a notification for the recruitment to the post of Junior Assistant. There are 25 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 14 August 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Any Degree. The age limit of the candidates are not less than 21 to 38 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
About ATEPFO: The Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization, the only institutionalized social security cover to the tea garden workers of Assam which came into force w.e.f. 12th Sept.1955 have now passed over more than sixty years of existence with success . in quality and quantity in providing social security to its members. A Journey through a bumpy and thorny road of resistance to a flat pitch, the scheme have an unique experience in trust and security. After introduction of Provident Fund Scheme in 12th Sept. 1955, a series of legislation have followed with added benefits. Presently the following schemes are providing social security benefit to the workers in the tea estates of Assam.
ATEPFO Recruitment 2021:
ATEPFO Recruitment 2021 for Junior Assistant:
|Job Role||Junior Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.14,000 – 49,000/-|
|Application Last Date||14 August 2021|
- The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. The candidates must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute such as Word Processor, Spread Sheet, presentation graphics, concept of database, internet, email and computer typing in English/Assamese language.
- For General – 21 to 38 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years.
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 43 years.
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Open Category – 10 Posts
- Reserved for OBC/ MOBC – 07 Posts
- Reserved for SC – 02 Posts
- Reserved for ST(P) – 02 Posts
- Reserved for ST(H) – 01 Post
- Reserved for EWS – 02 Posts
- Reserved for PWD – 01 Post
Salary: Rs.14,000 – 49,000/-
ATEPFO Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Stage-I: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type test (Multiple Choice Questions 100 marks) to be held in FIVE ZONES of Assam — (Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Tezpur, Silchar and Guwahati) on a date to be notified later on.
- Syllabus for Stage I include: General studies including current affairs, national and international — 60 marks. General English — 20 marks. Arithmetic — 20 marks.
- Stage-II: Against each vacancy, five candidates would be shortlisted for Stage II on the basis of the marks obtained in Stage I. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the following tests in Stage-II:
- Computer test (English and Assamese typing). — 20 marks. Writing ability test in English. Writing ability tests shall include drafting, precis writing, comprehension, essay, etc. — 30 marks. Combined marks of Stage I (Objective Type Test) and Stage II (Computer Test and Writing ability test in English) secured by a candidate will be the determining factor for selection to the post of Junior Assistant.
- For General – Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST – Rs.200/-
- No fee for PWD
How to apply for ATEPFO Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply to this post online from 15 July 2021 to 14 August 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now