AstraZeneca Recruitment 2020 scheduled to hire for the role of Graduate Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
AstraZeneca Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech
- Must have Direct Hands-on, 0 to 2 years of experience, building complex systems using any Statistical Programming Language (R / Python / SAS)
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
- Must have fundamental knowledge of Inferential Statistics
- Should have worked on Predictive Modelling
- Multi-Dimensional Array Processing
- Simulation & Optimization Techniques
- Machine Learning Techniques (Supervised, Unsupervised)
- Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Model Ensembling Techniques
- Should have Excellent Analytical, Problem Solving ability. Should be able to grasp new concepts quickly
- Should have experience of managing multiple simultaneous projects
- Work with large, complex datasets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed. Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations.
- Develop prescriptive and predictive statistical, behavioral or other models via machine learning and/or traditional statistical modeling techniques and understand which type of model applies best in each business situation.
- Assess the efficiency and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Implement analytical models into production by collaborating with business partners, and implement improvements as needed.
How to Apply AstraZeneca Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here